• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

That's how it is for us pretty much. I'm hoping something just comes to us. I like Rylin (Rhy Lynn), but he isn't sold on it.

I had really miserable morning sickness constant all day and night. It left at about 13 weeks and is now replaced with 2-4 miserable headaches a week. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I hope DH agrees with something you like soon and that you feel better. :hugs:

aw I like that! we're waiting until we find out what we're having I think before we discuss the names anymore. at least then it takes out 50% of the potential name arguing!
oh no, do you have anything you can take for it? I swear by 4head, I don't know if they have that in the US. it's like a herbal rub for your head :)

Zilla - You're more than welcome and it sure does go fast the second time round doesn't it? My pregnancy flew!

Tyler loves his little brother, he has shown some jealousy but we just try to involve him as much as we can. Tyler likes to stroke Jayden's head and gives him kisses on his head too, it's so sweet to watch! :cloud9:

Glad to hear that you are feeling better and bless your DH for being the Hormonal one :haha:

It goes faster all around when they are in the womb and even more so when they get here.

I've already started shopping. I'm now hooked on Lady Bugs. (My third time lucky baby.) <3

That's us too. We don't need a name right away and I'm hoping one just pops out as us. :rofl:

We are on cycle 2 and I am 4dpo!

Anyone else in the tww?

Ex: so sweet about Tyler and kissing Jayden on the head. He'll be used to sharing Mommy soon! AJ loves to kiss LG on the head too, though her kisses are really just her saying 'mwah' while looking at us for approval and then getting very proud of herself :)

Leinz: ladybugs, love it! And I know what you mean about the name--it'll just drop one day, for sure. That's how the best names happen!

Yay sweetmere, fxed for this cycle!

Leinz - Tell me about it! :shock:

Your Lady Bug theme is so cute! :cloud9:

WantsALittle1 - Thank you, I think Tyler is slowly getting used to the idea of Jayden being part of our family now. Aww bless AJ, sounds so cute! :cloud9:

Sweetmere - Fingers crossed! :dust:

Facebook anyone? Message me a link to you:)
Barely come on here as much now x

I miss this thread!
Hope everyone is doing great.
Deleted FB a while ago, so shall be popping by on here a bit more often!

Hiya ladies! I just had my 4th baby July 22. and am WTT until May 2015. If it weren't for my emergency csection, I'd start trying now. Nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"