Anyone just started Stimms?

BabyDancing13

Reaction score
Hey,

Stimms started today, and I was just wondered if anyone else has? :flower:

Oh this is so exciting :happydance:

Obviously I am not starting stims but I am following...

x

Babydancing - not sure if you remember me from the Oct 2014 cycle? We were in the same group at the time. Just wanted to wish you all the best for this cycle and praying that it all works out for you! I just got my first ever BFP last week and am cautiously hoping that this one works out. I did the endo scratch this time and am doing PIO shots as well, so different from the last two cycles. xoxo

Babydancing - not sure if you remember me from the Oct 2014 cycle? We were in the same group at the time. Just wanted to wish you all the best for this cycle and praying that it all works out for you! I just got my first ever BFP last week and am cautiously hoping that this one works out. I did the endo scratch this time and am doing PIO shots as well, so different from the last two cycles. xoxo

Hey,

Congratulations and thank you. I've had endo scratch and do PIO too. Just have to see whether it's third fresh lucky or not. Such an exhausting rollercoaster. :growlmad::hugs:

Good luck with the next 9 months :p x

Cheering for you!!!!!!! Hope this is your cycle!

Psalm -- OMG, hun! Super congrats to you! So so happy for you!

Thank you Beneath!! I still don't believe it to be true and am so scared about something happening between now and then. Wishing you all the best for your lap and here's to a better 2016 for you! Praying for you lovely.

Baby dancing - Hope all works out for you this time. I forgot to say before that I did acupuncture twice a week for about 2 months before this one and carried on doing it after transfer. Have gone down to 1 time a week starting this week, but I do think that made a difference too. Really hoping this is it for you :)

Hey,

Hi, I started stimms yesterday! It was my first ever time injecting myself. It actually didn't hurt at all and I'm weirdly looking forward to the one tonight as it feels like I'm actually doing something finally. I'm on 50ml Buserelin this week, then Gonal - F starts next week. I don't keep my Buserelin in the fridge so it isn't cold to inject. Have you had any side effects?

Hey,

Hi, I started stimms yesterday! It was my first ever time injecting myself. It actually didn't hurt at all and I'm weirdly looking forward to the one tonight as it feels like I'm actually doing something finally. I'm on 50ml Buserelin this week, then Gonal - F starts next week. I don't keep my Buserelin in the fridge so it isn't cold to inject. Have you had any side effects?

Hi, welcome :flower:

It is bizarre, but you do look forward to it, as you say, it feels like you're actually doing something. I'm on buserelin and Gonal F too. The only side effects I get are headaches on Buserelin if I don't drink enough, slight insomnia - ugh :dohh:, and i'm getting bloated and achey as i'm on day 6 of stimms now. Good luck! x

Update from first follicle scan: approx. 20 ranging from 9-14mm with many at 11mm. Lining is 10.5mm already, last scan will be Friday with egg collection next Monday. *praying* for some good quality eggs. x

Lovely first scan BabyD and nice number of follies. Hope you're feeling ok on the meds? X

Hey,

Hi, welcome :flower:

It is bizarre, but you do look forward to it, as you say, it feels like you're actually doing something. I'm on buserelin and Gonal F too. The only side effects I get are headaches on Buserelin if I don't drink enough, slight insomnia - ugh :dohh:, and i'm getting bloated and achey as i'm on day 6 of stimms now. Good luck! x

Yeah, I've had a few headaches. Been drinking lots of water but if I forget for a bit it comes on. I start Gonal-F on Sunday so am just a bit behind you. Good luck :)

Lovely first scan BabyD and nice number of follies. Hope you're feeling ok on the meds? X

Thanks sweetie. I'm ok, just very bloated and achey. How are you? *massive hugs* x x x :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am getting there thanks hun :hugs:

Bloated and achey, the joys of fertility drugs, hopefully only a few more days to go. Keep up the good work and be kind to yourself. :flower:

25-30 follicles on scan. To allow some of the smaller ones to catch up, trigger will be Sunday at 11pm with retrieval on Tuesday morning. Risk of OHSS remains - ugh. x

Wow that is a lot of follicles, have you had that many on your previous cycles? I hope you are feeling ok? x

25-30 follicles on scan. To allow some of the smaller ones to catch up, trigger will be Sunday at 11pm with retrieval on Tuesday morning. Risk of OHSS remains - ugh. x

Good luck tmrw. Let us know how you get on :)

This is the highest number of follies I've ever had. I just pray we get some good quality ones as opposed to 20 crap ones - like my last cycle.

I'm very bloated, can feel pressure on my kidneys, so I'm keeping fluids and protein up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->