Anyone just want to sleep all day?

Jaylynne

Reaction score
I can't wake up and don't want to do anything but sleep! Thank goodness my job training doesn't start til dec 2! Anyone else exhausted? I don't get it!

Me!! Not easy with an active and clingy toddler!

Congrats on getting the job! Is it the work from home one?

I am tired all the time too. I just got out of bed after 12 hours sleeping and snoozing. I dont know if its not having a job to go to that perpetuates my tiredness because I dont HAVE to get up and do stuff if I dont want to. In any case, I am not feeling good about how lazy I must look to other people at the mo. Its kinda embarrassing.

:wave: Me too!!!!

I get tired constantly and feel the need to nap... It just started to pick up in the last couple wks.

I managed to dodge the exhaustion bullet in the first trimester, but since I hit 17 weeks all I want to do is sleep. I wake up at 9 or 10am and have been taking a nap every afternoon at like 2 or 3pm and i'm ready for bed again by 9pm at night. It's pathetic lol!

i pretty much just did today lol slept till 1pm hahah

This past week I've been very tired. I usually take a short nap on the couch if my son is taking a nap.

I just feel soooooo lazy! I didn't even take a shower yesterday and today I turned the shower on and I just sat at my vanity... I just don't want the effort of getting dressed!

Yes! On the weekends that is what I do- sleep off and on all day.

Congrats on getting the job! Is it the work from home one?

I am tired all the time too. I just got out of bed after 12 hours sleeping and snoozing. I dont know if its not having a job to go to that perpetuates my tiredness because I dont HAVE to get up and do stuff if I dont want to. In any case, I am not feeling good about how lazy I must look to other people at the mo. Its kinda embarrassing.

Yup! Nothing like working from home in fuzzy slippers :). It's constant on the phone sales so hopefully that'll make the day go by faster. I'm excited for working again and even if I need bedrest for any reason I can just modify the computer and still work. So pregnancy won't effect working until delivery and a few weeks off. I'm hoping for more evening hours so I need very little childcare bills.

Yes!!! I'm tired constantly!!! And then I feel bad for being tired because I have no reason haha. I always feel bad for the lass at work whose 1 year old doesn't sleep... ever! So therefore she doesn't ever get any sleep... she always seems to have more energy than I do and I sleep mostly all night (apart from the 50 trips to the loo I make every night lol), and I sleep mostly all day on weekends and days off!!! gah! lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"