Anyone just watch eastenders?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by 05wilkesm, Dec 22, 2009.

1. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Anyone just watch eastenders and ronnie getting pushed in to the bar then walked up the stairs and started having pains,
    Can it actually happen like that? Apparently with the amount of fluid etc you cant miscarriage that easily? Just really made me think...
    xx

2. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

I didnt watch it but there would have to be a lot of force in the push, they are really well protected, but again i think soaps go for the shock value.

V xxxx

3. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

it wasnt like a massive push, i did think but they are quite cushioned, but then again it is eastenders, they'll do anything for another storyline
    xx

4. Luke's_mummy

Luke's_mummy Guest

IDK I think it seemed like a pretty big push and she seemed to hit the bar pretty hard, but who knows! xxx

5. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

my friend had a miscarriage like tht in a similar way when she was 14 weeks (dno how fae gone ronnie is) but it was like against a horses stable door, they say the first 12 weeks is danger zone so i guess so x

6. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Ohh right i suppose so, and she isnt too far gone,
    Oh god look at me im talking aobut her like shes a real person when its just acting!! But i do feel sorry for her(well ronnie lol) cos she wants a baby soo much :/
    xx

7. ill feel even more sorry for her when she realises the dad of the baby is buried under that tree....

8. K1mberley

K1mberley My First Baba

the soaps are unbelievable with their story lines they are totaly ridiculous!!! how do we all get hooked!!!

9. babybaillie

babybaillie Well-Known Member

I think when ur so early on u really do have to be careful. There only protected so much unfortunately

10. i really dont know, i used to think people were so sad working their social lifes aroud the soaps ect.... but then i got my own house 4 months ago ad have started doing exactly that lol

11. chocaccino

chocaccino Well-Known Member

I don't think she is far enough gone for that push to effect her LO,
    thats what me and my mum though anyway!
    xxx

12. KrisKitten

KrisKitten Well-Known Member

u gits!!
    Theres me innocently coming onto this post thinkin its for ne1 who watches eastenender and u little spoilers r talkin bout tonyts episode!
    Iv got it on Sky + coz we wer busy cleaning! :dohh: xxx

13. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Sorry kriskitten!!! :dohh:
    i know it sounds mean but i think she would have been overjoyed by that, cos she'd love the idea that its no one but her and the baby shes a bit weird like that hahaa!!

xxx

14. KrisKitten

KrisKitten Well-Known Member

15. Zebra Stars

Zebra Stars 3RD Trimester

i don't think it would affect her that early