Anyone just watch eastenders?

05wilkesm

Anyone just watch eastenders and ronnie getting pushed in to the bar then walked up the stairs and started having pains,
Can it actually happen like that? Apparently with the amount of fluid etc you cant miscarriage that easily? Just really made me think...
xx

I didnt watch it but there would have to be a lot of force in the push, they are really well protected, but again i think soaps go for the shock value.

V xxxx

it wasnt like a massive push, i did think but they are quite cushioned, but then again it is eastenders, they'll do anything for another storyline
xx

IDK I think it seemed like a pretty big push and she seemed to hit the bar pretty hard, but who knows! xxx

my friend had a miscarriage like tht in a similar way when she was 14 weeks (dno how fae gone ronnie is) but it was like against a horses stable door, they say the first 12 weeks is danger zone so i guess so x

Ohh right i suppose so, and she isnt too far gone,
Oh god look at me im talking aobut her like shes a real person when its just acting!! But i do feel sorry for her(well ronnie lol) cos she wants a baby soo much :/
xx

ill feel even more sorry for her when she realises the dad of the baby is buried under that tree....

ill feel even more sorry for her when she realises the dad of the baby is buried under that tree....

the soaps are unbelievable with their story lines they are totaly ridiculous!!! how do we all get hooked!!!

I think when ur so early on u really do have to be careful. There only protected so much unfortunately

the soaps are unbelievable with their story lines they are totaly ridiculous!!! how do we all get hooked!!!
i really dont know, i used to think people were so sad working their social lifes aroud the soaps ect.... but then i got my own house 4 months ago ad have started doing exactly that lol

I don't think she is far enough gone for that push to effect her LO,
thats what me and my mum though anyway!
xxx

u gits!!
Theres me innocently coming onto this post thinkin its for ne1 who watches eastenender and u little spoilers r talkin bout tonyts episode!
Iv got it on Sky + coz we wer busy cleaning! :dohh: xxx

Sorry kriskitten!!! :dohh:
i know it sounds mean but i think she would have been overjoyed by that, cos she'd love the idea that its no one but her and the baby shes a bit weird like that hahaa!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"