Anyone know about hgc levels and what they should be at 5weeks?

Tricks26

Reaction score
Any advice would be good right now I'm going out of my mind!!!

I had my :bfp::bfp: Saturday morning and have been fine no symptoms yet, then last night went to the loo before bed and wiped and there was a spot of blood (pinky) then all night I couldn't not sleep and felt so sick and had pain on my left side and just felt awful all night .
Got up this morning and decided to get myself checked out because I have a history of MC and Ectopic went to EPU and they were brilliant and saw my straight away and decided on an internal scan which they said they really couldn't see anything so took some bloods and said go home rest and they will ring me with my results later.
They rung an hour ago to say that my hgc levels are 2720 and progesterone is 44 and to come back next week for more bloods and another scan I really don't know what any of that means I'm so scared anyone else been in this position before and anyone know what you levels should be at this stage????:hugs::hugs:

There is no specific hcg as it differs for everyone. The main thing is that it is doubling in roughly 48hrs. But i would say it looks good so far.

Congratulations!
Looks like you are in the correct range. What is most important is the time it takes to double.

https://besthcgdietsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/hcg-levels.gif

Thanks ladies

Is it Normal then to not see anything because it's too early ????
And is that good progesterone levels ??? Xxxx

5 weeks is often too early to see anything, yes. I know when my progesterone was low it was a 15, so I assume yours is good!

Thank you for answering haven't really got anyone else to talk to about it as hubby doesn't want to jinx anything and no one else knows as too early

My doctor sad that as long as your progesterone is over 20 you're good to go!

5 weeks would be what 21dpo something like that? at 18-19dpo my HCG levels were quite a bit lower than yours & my pregnancy has been going great. like a previous person said its not about how high or low the number is.. u cant tell if ur gonna have a healthy pregnancy by one HCG test. they need 2 double every few days. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->