Anyone know of a way to STOP AF from coming without the PILL

pinkylous

Reaction score
Hey i'm goin on holiday 12th September:happydance:, and cos stupid :witch: came early, I am now scheduled to come on when I'm away if I do not succeed to get pregnant next month... does anyone know of anything that will definately stop my period from coming other than the pill? I dont wanna start takin the pill again for one month when I want it out of my system....

I don't hun but all I can say is :sex::sex::sex: and hopefully the :spermy: will catch the egg and you wont have to worry! FXD and lots of dust!

Norethisterone - you take 3 tablets a day and it'll halt it for you. You can get it from your GP or FP clinic. When you stop, about 3 days later you'll get your period. I took it for a month when travelling and didn't have any issues with it.

when i was on the pill, i would skip my pills that i would normally have while on my period and just went ahead and took the first of the month pill, i was gonna say do that, but it might make your tummy hurt...so try what the girl said the post before me??

Norethisterone is excellent, I used it this cycle, no problems, you take 3 tablets a day. Within 3 days of stopping you will have a period as normal. It's also called Provera x

I also used Norethisterone to delay AF for my wedding and honeymoon - it's really good!

yep i used the above to and had no problems with it! just go to your gp and they will prescribe it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->