Anyone know of a way to STOP AF from coming without the PILL

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by pinkylous, Aug 19, 2009.

1. pinkylous

pinkylous Member

Hey i'm goin on holiday 12th September:happydance:, and cos stupid :witch: came early, I am now scheduled to come on when I'm away if I do not succeed to get pregnant next month... does anyone know of anything that will definately stop my period from coming other than the pill? I dont wanna start takin the pill again for one month when I want it out of my system....

2. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

I don't hun but all I can say is :sex::sex::sex: and hopefully the :spermy: will catch the egg and you wont have to worry! FXD and lots of dust!

3. Ilovemysoldier

Ilovemysoldier Well-Known Member

Getting pregnant is the only way!
    xx

4. MrsVenn

MrsVenn Well-Known Member

Norethisterone - you take 3 tablets a day and it'll halt it for you. You can get it from your GP or FP clinic. When you stop, about 3 days later you'll get your period. I took it for a month when travelling and didn't have any issues with it.

5. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

when i was on the pill, i would skip my pills that i would normally have while on my period and just went ahead and took the first of the month pill, i was gonna say do that, but it might make your tummy hurt...so try what the girl said the post before me??

6. lili24

lili24 Preggers with #2!

Norethisterone is excellent, I used it this cycle, no problems, you take 3 tablets a day. Within 3 days of stopping you will have a period as normal. It's also called Provera x

7. Clo

Clo mum 2 an angel & rainbow

I also used Norethisterone to delay AF for my wedding and honeymoon - it's really good!

8. ricschick

ricschick Proud mummy of 6!

yep i used the above to and had no problems with it! just go to your gp and they will prescribe it. x

9. pinkylous

pinkylous Member

oh thank you everyone thats great news!!!!