Anyone know what this means please ? Preferably someone with medical knowledge.

Stargirl1993

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I was looking back at my pictures from a few weeks ago and wondered what this means! ? I should have asked it at my appointment but I totally Forgot!

it was in my discharge letter.. I went into hospital with a suspected eptopic pregnancy and taken down for Surgury but when I woke up they told me upon more investigation in surgury it wasn’t eptopic but it was a ruptured corpus luteum cyst and my ovary was bleeding. I went for a scan a little while after and they mentioned they had stitched my ovary up. I have googled and it says about ovarian drilling?

35CCFB6D-9BF5-4494-94F8-1B641A31F498.jpeg

Not medical, but I’ve been told I was having a laparoscopic procedure that ended up not being necessary. Laparoscopy is basically when they go through your abdomen to the organs below- small hole with tiny camera instead of cutting open. Diathermy is applying heat- could be cauterizing to stop bleeding if that was an issue, could also break up scar tissue or something if needed. And left ovary is the location.

Not medical, but I’ve been told I was having a laparoscopic procedure that ended up not being necessary. Laparoscopy is basically when they go through your abdomen to the organs below- small hole with tiny camera instead of cutting open. Diathermy is applying heat- could be cauterizing to stop bleeding if that was an issue, could also break up scar tissue or something if needed. And left ovary is the location.
Thankyou yes it was bleeding I guess that will be what it was. I googled the full name and it kept coming up about ovarian drilling and fertility issues so it got me worried :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->