• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone live near to Lincoln wanting a gender scan?

happygal

mum of 3
Reaction score
we went to a lovely private clinic for a gender scan a couple of weeks ago and it was a fantastic experience made even better by really lovely friendly staff. The usual price for a gender scan is £79.99 but if you go on a thursday its only £50 and i was just looking at their website again and they have a new years offer where if you have a gender scan between the 14th and 28th of jan then the scan will only cost £40 which i think is a bit of a bargain so i thought id let you know about it :thumbup: https://www.4dscanning.co.uk/

I can only recommend that place too, been there 2 years ago with DD and it was fab, the doctor and the sonographer that do the scans are lovely. I would always go there again but I have moved now :(

I can only recommend that place too, been there 2 years ago with DD and it was fab, the doctor and the sonographer that do the scans are lovely. I would always go there again but I have moved now :(

we were surprised at just how nice the clinic was, we had never been anywhere private so didnt know what to expect. the sonographer was great, we couldnt of asked to be treated any nicer. when we went baby wasnt cooperating too much so for our £50 we were scanned for almost 45 mins, deffinately value for money! im desperate to go back lol, im trying to talk my OH into us going for a 3d scan in a couple of months dont know if we can really justify spending £100 though :nope:

yeah I had the 4d one for 199£ and it was fab, had the scan with the doctor whose clinic it is :) That was at the weekend though, I know he works at Boston hospital during the week and his wife (receptionist) was lovely too. I might travel there for a 4d scan as well but not sure yet. Got lots of expensive plans for next year! But if you live near go for it. Was there for more than an hour for my 4d one and he wasn't happy with the pictures so I was asked to come back the following week and got another hour then!

Thats the clinic i used for my last 2 private scans and we are going again at begining of january so hopefully get it cheaper.

Its a really nice place :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"