Anyone not crampy?

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
I've seen all these other girls mention cramps and I've got none! I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and have had the odd dull AF type cramps but nothing crazy. Even before my BFP I had these little pinchy sensations and that was it. The odd time I'll feel this repeated twinge on and off all day but that's about it. Enlarged breasts, sore nipples and fatigue are about my only symptoms at the moment. I can't recall if I had cramping with my other two unfortunately. Anyone else not crampy or not have many symptoms?

mommyB - I had little-to-no cramping, only symptoms were sore boobs/nipples and fatigue until I was about 5+4... then ON CAME THE PUKING. I still get waves of nausea, but thank goodness it seems to have calmed down a bit now!

Hey Tristansmom! Sore nipples and fatigue are both my main symptoms too. Lol. Hoping there is no puking in my future though ;) Hope you're feeling well :)

The nausea has backed off quite a bit this week, although still super tired and sore. So glad to see you here in First Tri!! :)

I don't have a lot of cramping & I didn't with Brooke either. I get the odd twinge, & I get a really odd bubbling feeling too.

The boobs are the biggest symptom for me.... Ouchie!!

Thanks Coral. Yes I get the odd twinge here and there. I guess I feel like my symptoms this time around are so different from when I was pregnant with my boys :)

That's my thought. But I've been wrong in the past. Lol

Everyone keeps saying to me this one must be a girl because I've had so many symptoms - nausea, eczema, sinus congestion, etc. etc. etc... that I didn't have with my son. (Thankfully the congestion has backed off a bunch too, I was reading horror stories about having pregnancy rhinitis...!!)

I really have no "feeling" about it either way - I felt so strongly that my son was a boy, and I don't have that instinct at all this time. So I guess we'll see..?

I think most people are going to say girl for me because I already have two boys. Who knows :shrug: I've done the chinese predictor and the ring test and they both said girl. It will probably be a boy! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->