anyone not feeling pregnant??

sineady

S,L,J,PS
Reaction score
So last few weeks I've had pretty bad sickness all day that's gone, was off food but now feel like I could eat anything, boobs were really sore don't hurt at all now still feel heavy though and I was really tired but not feeling so tired now :( really worried is this normal got my scan soon and worried I ain't going to see a baby :(

Can you go to doctor to check levels. I had only 1 day of feeling like that, however was followed by the worst sickness.

Just noticed you are close to 12 weeks, morning sickness usually goes down around then

Prob cos you're nearing the end of first tri... I got up feeling ok and now feel crap again! Hoping it eases soon x

With my first I felt sick all day every day after 6 weeks, and very tired, had a scan at 7 weeks then had another at 10 weeks soon as i had that scan pregnancy symptoms just disappeared, had my 12 week scan 2 weeks later and baby was fine, I wouldn't worry. This time around I don't feel pregnant apart from fatigue but I'm only around 3-5 weeks x

My morning sickness disappeared around 11-12 weeks with my first. I remember being worried as well but I read that it mostly goes at the end of the first trimester.

My symptoms havent dissapeared they never arrived! Im 6 weeks and have litterly no symptoms other then very slightly sore boobs

I read this and thought 'I bet she's over 10 weeks' and you are! Exactly the same happened to me. There's many a post on here from me being crazy paranoid. I'm 18 weeks now....all is fine! Oh...and the sickness and tiredness did come back around 12 weeks but has gone - for now :)

I have three babies and have lost symptoms between 9 and 12 weeks with a of them. It's a wonderful thing, and it means the placenta has taken over so we can get a break. No worries, you're gonna have a belly that gets in the way and the back pain that goes along with it soon enough. Hehe (it's not that bad, or I wouldn't keep doing this)

Thank you ladies I'm such a worrier at times. Just constantly looking on the down side I need to stop it and enjoy my pregnancy x

i lost symptoms at 10 wks 1 day and i freaked out. the next two weeks was morning sickness from hell (because absolutely nothing soothed it like it easily did before). my ms went away at 12 n a half weeks! i didnt feel pregnant unless i had symptoms which were mostly mild in early second tri

Its completely normal hun! I had symptoms come and go in first trimester and pretty much all symptoms (other than tiredness) were gone before 12 weeks, i was petrified for my 12 week scan, but everything was perfect, i still dont feel pregnant yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->