I was admitted to hospital last Monday with a funneling cervix (down to 13.5mm) and was given the steroid injections to prime little mans lungs. They kept me until Friday when they remeasured my cervix (now at 8mm) and said that they felt it was too risky to place a stitch this late (25w + 4 d) and sent me home to wait and see. I'm terrified as clearly my cervix is shortening significantly and to be told there is nothing besides the progesterone I'm on is a bit scary. Anyone have anything like this? Does anyone know of any other options to stop labor?