Anyone not have a temp spike after ovulation?

Hello ladies! Just stopping in to say hello and I'm going crazy this TWW! My temps have definitely stayed elevated and this morning I woke up with achy breasts and had a couple cramping episodes this morning but thinking its too early to feel symptoms? I think I'm 6DPO today. Trying to stay positive as your never out until AF actually shows!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8
Brit your temps look really good! Im hoping this is your lucky cycle! Im 8dpo now, breast tenderness is just starting for me. Been cramping on and off since O-day. These are my typical pms symptoms though, so im not getting too excited lol. Fingers crossed for both of us!

You will have to keep me updated!! When do you think you will test?! Yes I hope this is both our lucky cycles!!! Just trying to take it day by day and not think about it too much :winkwink:

This was my lucky cycle!! I caved this morning and tested and it was a faint positive on the FRER!! Then a few hours later tried a digital (because I was so in shock since I am only 8DPO!) and it said pregnant 1-2! :happydance:

Thanks again for all your help!! Fingers crossed that this is your lucky cycle too!! :hugs:

Congratulations!!!!! :wohoo: So happy for you!! Wishing you a wonderful 9 months ahead!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"