Anyone not have morning sickness?

ash211

Expecting Baby #4
Reaction score
This is baby #4 and I've hardly had any symptoms other than being tired. I'm 5w4d and am so paranoid this pregnancy so feeling fine is really making me worry!

I didnt have morning sickness....I had constant nausea though up until about 17 weeks.
I didnt have any symptoms with my ds who is now 11.
im sure the symptoms will start to kick in abit more around 6-7 weeks :)

I've not had any sickness yet either! I've had a little nausia on and off but nothing really! Not had too many symptoms really, my boobs don't hurt and I've had some 'period pains' aches but that's really about it!
I took another test this morning just to make sure I hadn't dreampt the first one! ;)

I didn't have any nausea until I was almost 9 weeks. Threw up once, but it's just mainly nausea when I get too active.

Mine has disappeared at 8 weeks. It's making me nervous!

I'm a few days behind you and I'm waiting for my morning sickness. I was a little worried but I think it'll start around six weeks for us :) I'm only a little crampy throughout the day and my boobs are crazy sore.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing nothing! Pretty much the only reason I know I'm pregnant is because I missed AF (and you know, the positive HPT).

Not that I WANT to throw up - I just want to feel SOMETHING! Haha

The only pregnancy where I had symptoms really early was my MMC! With the others I haven't had much going on until the 6-8 week mark. I have had nausea with all my pregnancies but never once thrown up. I'm not a sicky person. Never thrown up through drinking too much (and that isnt to say I haven't been drunk enough in my younger days) and even when I have D and V bugs I'm a lot more D than V!

Im 5w2d still haven't gotten sick. Been nauseous once or twice but that was from the smell of old ketchup my son left in the sink... other than that its really just my constant breast pain thats I have.

I'm currently 9 weeks and I don't get morning sickness with my pregnancies, I feel nauseous but it didn't kick in until almost 7 weeks ☺️Xxx

I haven't had any morning sickness the whole time. I do get nauseated if I don't eat anything for like three hours but once I eat, it goes away. If I hadn't had three ultrasounds already, I wouldn't know I was pregnant... Except for the lovely absence of my period. :)

3 out of 3 pregnancies I have never suffered sickness. 2 have continued successfully with no health issues and delivered 2 beautiful babies on time at good weights. The 3rd remains to be seen... But not having sickness definitely hasn't done me any harm before xx

Oh man, I had waves of nausea at 5 weeks.... Not enough to be upset or complain....then literally at the 6 week mark, it hit me hard. Every morning I get the intense wave of nausea dry heaving for no reason. By the nights end, it's gone. It'll come.

And if not, you'll compensate for in other symptoms....or you might be one of the lucky ones and not feel anything!

I didn't get sick at all with my daughter. So far so good this time around. I hope it lasts!

This is baby #2 for me. I didn't test until yesterday. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and honestly was surprised when my tests read pregnant! My only symptom has been bloated feeling. Very light nausea in the morning but nothing else. I'm very thankful for that with a 2.5 year old, a full time job and a part time job. Luckily I'll be quitting the full time job soon. :)

Mine has disappeared at 8 weeks. It's making me nervous!

Mine too! I had almost constant nausea up until this point. By LMP, I will be 8 wks tomorrow, although at yesterday's scan the said 6wks (I don't believe them fully). Starting yesterday, I have been constantly hungry with very little nausea and it makes me a bit nervous too.but we saw the heartbeat yesterday, so still a sticky bean so far?,

I didn't get any sickness until 6+5, my only real symptom up until then was sore boobs!

But from someone who now has hyperemesis, try and enjoy your lack of sickness; some lucky ladies just don't have any!

About 1/4 of women get lucky and just don't get sick. I've had other symptoms, but I've lucked out on the nausea. I haven't been sick at all, and I've only had one two spells of bad nausea, one of which was pretty obviously from standing in the sun for too long waiting for the bus, rather than just hormonal (no idea what triggered the other one). Then maybe three or four times I've had some very mild queasiness, and that's it. It made me a bit nervous at first, but I've made it to nearly 14 weeks and seen baby twice, and everything looks great, so now I'm just glad I didn't have to suffer.

This is my #3, I am feeling no morning sickness either. With my #1 pregnancy, I felt horribly sick at week 5 to 6? About a week. After that, I had none!

With my #2 pregnancy, only slightly at week 6? but nothing afterward.

I guess we all go through this differently. Not every lady will experience a morning sickness.

My friend had it almost throughout her whole pregnancy, she couldn't have any scent around, like zero zip none! She end up sleeping in basement. She couldn't stand the smell upstairs. She couldn't be near people with perfume & her detergent had to be scent free too. I was quite surprised too.

My. Only symptoms are nausea when hungry..need to eat every 4h....vivid dreams,..crampy leg and lower back...missed af....I m 11weeks and if I didn't get three ultrasounds I wouldn't think I m preggo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->