Anyone not know their dates when going to gp.

NT123

Reaction score
I'm off for first docs appt today having tested pos on Monday. I didn't think I was pregnant when I tested as cycles can be irregular and had a light and early period last month... Wondering what gp will do given that albeit I have the date of that last "period" it was abnormal for me so I could potentially be maybe 10 weeks instead of 6.... Anyone had a date issue and how did doctor handle it ?

Don't worry they will send you for an early scan to get a rough idea, its not an exact science anyway, my bf "new her dates" turns out she had a small bleed when pregnant and thought it was her AF so she was a month more than she though, she just had a lot of appointments to fit in....

Hi I had my first midwife appointment on Tuesday and said I was unsure of dates and my last propa period was just before Xmas and I've only had one this year which was the beginning of February but was a really light one. Straight away she booked me in for a dating scan So I've now got my scan on Monday to confirm how far I am. :) very nervous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->