Anyone noticed there vision has gone different?

sammie13s

Reaction score
Every now and then my vision will go funny. Is this normal? Xx

Do you have high blood pressure? Vision changes can be caused by that. That being said My prescription on my glasses has changed after every pregnancy.

I get incredibly dry eyes while pregnant, it makes wearing contacts pretty difficult. After my last pregnancy I had to change brands and get astigmatism contacts

My right eye gets worse during pregnancy and then it's fine afterwards. I had lasik done when I was 21 (I am 27 in May). It isn't bad enough that it affects my everyday life though.

I'm not sure what you mean by "funny" but I wanted to say if you're having vision changes I suggest talking to you doctor about it asap. I know two people who had a major decrease in vision during pregnancy and it was life changing afterwards (the babies were fine though). I don't want to scare you- it is probably nothing! But better safe than sorry, right?

I get blurred vision first thing on waking up - like if i look at my clock the numbers are too blurred to make out! I usually have perfect vision but i realised i had the same when i was having my daughter! it was only brief though - not throughout the whole pregnancy. x

If you already have a prescription, yes it can and will change with pregnancy. But with PP I would still mention it to your dr if it's dramatic.

Most definitely tell your doctor and have your blood pressure checked.

My vision absolutely gets worse when pregnant. Not episodic though, just an overall effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->