Anyone NTNP #2+ with young baby

victoria1987

Reaction score
Hello!
I am currently NTNP #2 and have a 5 month old DS, looking for ladies in a similar position or who have had babies close in age who can give me some idea what I am getting myself into!

About me: I BF my LO for 4 months, wished it could have been longer but it was a struggle to get that far (so I consider those 4 months a bit of a triumph). Pretty much as soon as I stopped BF I got AF and we have not been using any form of contraception since DS was born as we are OK with another and would like our children close in age.

First cycle I think that I may have had a chemical. I was late and tested 3 times with faint BFPs and then tested negative (same brand of test) and started AF that day (5 March). So maybe CP maybe just evaps? Who knows, I do know that I conceive very easily, but frequently mc sadly. I had two previous pregnancies before DS both ending in mc but all three times I fell without much effort on the first cycle.

I have never done any charting, temping etc. and don't intend to this time around. We will just be DTD and if a little brother or sister for DS results... yay!

I am really excited for the idea of a sibling close in age for him. I have 2 siblings 5 and 14 years younger than me and always felt like I missed out on a "real" sibling relationship, so I really want it for DS. If I conceive this month they will be 14 months apart.

Sorry for the rambling lol. Anyone else trying for a sibling close in age or have two close together that can enlighten me on the experience?

Hi there,
I'm kinda in the same boat, only I'm already pregnant. I got my first AF when DD was 10 months old and we were NTNP. I got pregnant my first cycle, and am due in October. I also fall pregnant fast, and wanted my baby's close together. We should have an 18 month gap, and I am extremely excited, as my only sibling and I are 6 years apart. Good luck, hope you get a sticky bean soon!

Hi :wave:

My DS1 and DS2 are 17 months apart and I loved it, they are now 14 and 13 years old
We are hoping to have a sibling for our youngest close in age as well. I think it really works out well for having a play mate.

My baby is 8 months old and we are using the pull-out method. I'm 5 days late today!! But got a BFN yesterday

I got pregnant with my second when my first was 8 months old and while breastfeeding. They are 17 months to the day apart. I wont lie, the first year or so was HARD. Then it got easier. Then its hard again as now DS2 is nearly 3 and oldest is 4 and they argue and fight constantly. However they do play together too. Its very full on but you really do feel you are raising your family with blood sweat and tears!!

I have a 7 month old and we're NTNP. :) It was hard to conceive this one though so I'd be surprised if we manage to get a BFP by NTNP, but we won't start properly TTC with charting etc until he's over a year old. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->