Anyone O today or 1dpo?

bellaxgee

Alexa's mommy & TTC #2
Reaction score
Officially in our first tww TTC #2. So nervous and excited! Of course I O'd really late this cycle but I'm so anxious to symptom spot. Anyone else?

I'll join you ! We aren't TTC but DH and I got a little silly and here I am in TWW. We are excited at the possibility of an "oopsie" so of course I will symptom spot like a crazy woman !

we've had 2 oopsies in the past year and I was symptom spotting and poas like crazy! One actually turned out to be a chemical. now we are finally here on purpose!

Hey bella!!! We are the same!!! I'll come over here and join you! :)

lol amy - this will be like our 5th thread together! hopefully we can become bump buddies together too! I'm not gonna lie I have like 25 hpts sitting in my bathroom so poas may start this weekend so I can analyze lines!

i'm currently at work on youtube watching how a baby is made haha it really is so amazing!

lol amy - this will be like our 5th thread together! hopefully we can become bump buddies together too! I'm not gonna lie I have like 25 hpts sitting in my bathroom so poas may start this weekend so I can analyze lines!

i'm currently at work on youtube watching how a baby is made haha it really is so amazing!

I've got a few FRER in my bathroom... I'll probably start using them at 7dpo.... :D the first week of the TWW is torture!!!! Lol!

Hi All!

Mind if I join? I've been Googling "pregnancy symptoms before test" like crazy. LOL! I have no idea how I'm going to get through this tww. Hopefully, you ladies can help keep me sane.

I think I'm 1dpo today, second cycle TTC number 2! Not really sure to be honest as my cycles are wacky due to still breastfeeding number 1. We'll see though! I probably won't test until I'm completely sure I've missed my period, since my cycle length has varied between 21 and 38 days I could really waste a lot of money testing too early. However that said, I do think I probably O'd yesterday, which was CD19. I'm not temping so it's a total crap shoot!

Having weird pains on my left side today. I hope I don't have a cyst or something. Blah.

How's everyone doing today? I'm feeling very crampy... Think AF is around the corner... :(

how long is your LP usually?

4dpo and soo sooo tired. the pain from last night is gone.

how long is your LP usually?

4dpo and soo sooo tired. the pain from last night is gone.

It varies.... But last cycle it was only 8 or 9 days... :( 3 cycles ago it was over 18 days! I thought for sure I was pregnant! But, nope! Stupid irregular cycles... But I'm preparing to have another short one... So, FF has AF due for me mid next week...

I was so tempted to buy tests today ... So glad I didn't. I would have tested on like 5dpo which is just a waste of money :haha: I don't know how you ladies can resist a bunch of tests in your cabinet ! Feeling really bloated, but I'm sure that's because of the junk food I ate over our holiday :blush:

I was so tempted to buy tests today ... So glad I didn't. I would have tested on like 5dpo which is just a waste of money :haha: I don't know how you ladies can resist a bunch of tests in your cabinet ! Feeling really bloated, but I'm sure that's because of the junk food I ate over our holiday :blush:

who said we resisted...of course I did one last night! :dohh: lol

Haha that's funny. If tests were cheap in SA I would be right there with you :dohh:

I got mine off amazon.com..$12 for 60opks and 30hpts

I didn't know they could be that cheap! What is the brand name?

Also Hello everyone! :) I think (I say think because like a genius I didn't use OPK's this month) I am 1dpo. Not to sure to be honest. I just recently found out that I have PCOS and did a round of Provera followed by Clomid. I'm CD-14 today. But I had some cramps yesterday that felt like ovulation pain. (TMI ALERT) Last night before I was off to bed I went to the BR and discovered TONS of EWCM. Have you girls ever experianced this? I've been finding things that say it is a sign you are about to ovulate, followed by findings of this means that you already ovulated. Which just adds to the confusion.

Good luck everyone FX'd for everyones :BFP:

I didn't know they could be that cheap! What is the brand name?

Also Hello everyone! :) I think (I say think because like a genius I didn't use OPK's this month) I am 1dpo. Not to sure to be honest. I just recently found out that I have PCOS and did a round of Provera followed by Clomid. I'm CD-14 today. But I had some cramps yesterday that felt like ovulation pain. (TMI ALERT) Last night before I was off to bed I went to the BR and discovered TONS of EWCM. Have you girls ever experianced this? I've been finding things that say it is a sign you are about to ovulate, followed by findings of this means that you already ovulated. Which just adds to the confusion.

Good luck everyone FX'd for everyones :BFP:

welcome!! hmm I usually get like globs of ewcm before O. but I do still get lots of ewcm after O as well...it's just not as thick. I think it would be different for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->