Anyone O'ing around New Years Day?

babydreams85

1 DS, Preg w/baby girl!
Reaction score
I am on CD 6, set to O right around New Years Day. Anyone with me?

DH and I are TTC #2 :happydance:

I had great success conceiving my son on soy isoflavones, so I have used those again this cycle (I did CD 2-6, so tonight will be my last dose).

DH works out of town and so timing of BD scares me a little, but I'm HOPING he will get off for a few days between Christmas and New Years, just enough time to catch that eggy!

Sticky baby dust:dust: to all of you ladies and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!:xmas9::xmas6:

Me! I'm TTC #1 and I think I'll o on new years eve. I'm on CD 5. How long are your cycles usually? Maybe we'll be in tww together!

sweetB my cycles have been strange lately! The last one was 29 days, so that's my guess for this cycle as well. Sounds like our O timing may be similar!!! :D

I'm actually due to ovulate Christmas day
Currently day 13 out of a 26 day cycle. I tried soy my 2nd pregnancy but this time actually on clomid for many different reasons. :) Best of luck. :fx'd:

I am trying for #2 as well! I am currently nursing my son who is 8 months old and we had a crazy story getting prego with my son, hopefully this one will be less drama!But my cycles are currently all over the board, I most likely will be Ovulating this weekend tho, so close to new years!! How long are your cycles? Right now mine tend to be like 33 days.

Hi ladies! I just popped over to this group to see if anyone had started a thread like this!
I'm due to O between 2nd and 6th Jan. Yes I know a bit of a range but my cycles seem to be a bit all over the place at the mo. I blame the metformin. Just started on met 4 weeks ago and think that's played havoc with my cycles recently.

I'm really hoping I will O closer to the 2nd than the 6th Jan!

I didn't use OPK's this month, we are going to start using them next month. But just from reading my body I am pretty sure I Ovulated yesterday!! So KMFX!! :dust::dust: to everyone!

Oh my gosh!! Just read over my previous post and it made very little sense!!! I think its because I posted from my phone.

Going to start OPK's today
Must go will update with more got to work now

I took clomid days 3-7. Today is CD8. I should ovulate just after New Years!

I think I will be ovulating in next 2 days, so NYE or NY, based on getting a blinking OPK smiley this morning and having EWCM. Today is CD13. Cycles range from 25-30 days.

Fingers crossed for everyone for a healthy hardy egg!

I got a positive OPK just now and so I think I will O tomorrow. I am still conflicted about bd'ing every day vs every other day in the fertile window. It seems like if you do it every other day you might miss the O! I know it depends on sperm count- but does anyone know which way works better in general?

Hi ladies, got my positive OPK this morning, so I'm hoping it happens tonight or tomorrow. :) FXed for all of us!! Timing was perfect this month as DH was off for the holidays. He is usually gone Sun AM through Thurs late PM every week, so it makes TTC challenging :/ Hoping we get lucky this month and don't have to worry about trying again lol ;)

sweetB I try for every 24 hrs, but sometimes it just doesn't work that way with DH's schedule. All the research I've done says 48 hrs is fine in order to build up sperm count.

my cycles are all over the place. However, I *think* I should O around NY. At least I hope so. i am TTC #2. #1 took 8 months. This is month #1 for us. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

sweetb-My husband has some sperm issues so we BD every other night and did have my first son that way! KMFX for all you ladies!! When will everyone be testing? I am going to test jan. 11. Jan. 10 we are going dress shopping for my sister-in-law for her upcoming wedding and if indeed it's a BFP I wont be able to not tell! lol

I'm not sure if I already O'd or I'm about to O (OPKs have been really wacky), but I'll be testing Jan 13-14. I'm sure I'll cave and do some earlier POAS, but I'm trying to wait until then!

I still haven't gotten my smiley face on my OPK. Crossing my fingers I get it tomorrow. Hopefully Ill get it soon so I can POAS and test with you all!

Hi ladies! Can I join? im actually due to o around the 3rd through 6th.. my cycles had been weird since I had a cyst. Im ttc #2, DS is 2 and we have been ntnp/ttc since he was born so now were trying a little harder..this is my first month using opks. I just ordered my bbt for next cycle if I dont get my BFP. Baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->