Anyone O'ing on the 15th or 16th? Let's become buddies now until BFP and on!

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for some friends to begin this long 3 week process with. I think it will be fun and helpful to have a nice online support system.

I am on CD 10 and have been getting EWCM today woohoo! I plan on BD'ing tonight. Lol how funny is this conversation??

What days do you plan on BD'ing? I had a chemical last month and we caught that egg from BD'ing only one time, a rush, about 3 or 4 days before O!

I am hoping for another BFP this month. I have some progesterone cream and will be visiting a doctor for my progesterone test on CD 21, per request of my acupuncturist.

Really looking forward to meeting new friends on here. Will you guys be doing anything different this month? :hugs:

Hey, this post actually goes in the TTC forum. This forum is the waiting to try forum. Good luck though!

Hey, this post actually goes in the TTC forum. This forum is the waiting to try forum. Good luck though!

Oh thanks! I am sorry for that. I thought waiting to O would fall into this. Thanks for letting me know :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->