Anyone on cd 27 of 30 ?

mummof1

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone else is on cd 27 of a 30 day cycle? I'm pretty sure I ovulated cd 16 or 17 . I tested today and got a stark white negative :(

I'm in the exact same boat as you, I think Af may come on Tuesday tho, I'm not 100% sure because my cycles are never exactly 30 days. I tested the last two days and also got :bfn: I'm still clinging on to a tiny itty bit of hope.

My cycles change sometimes too ! Did you take OPKs ? I took them cd 13 which was very faint positive , cd 14 and 15 were negative and then cd 17,18,19,20 were all super strong positives which I thought was strange !
We dtd every day cycle days 9-16 then also cd 17,19, and 21.

Last month I got my period on cycle day 31. We weren't officially trying yet but this month I think we may have put too much pressure on it !

This is my first month trying and to be honest had no idea about the world of TTCing. So I did not know about OPKs, I based my ov on my CM so I'm thinking I ov on the 8th or 9th this month.

It sounds like you have a pretty good chance of getting a :bfp: Have you decided when you're going to test again? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Well this is our first time trying actually lol I went a bit overboard ! We conceived our first son while I was on birth control and our second we were using the pull out method and it one night he didn't pull out in time and bam BFP two weeks later lol

I'm going to try and wait until Monday, I'm out of tests anyway lol!
When are you testing again ??

Oh wow you have the most interesting conception stories ever!! Well this time we can give each other some support!!! TTC Buddies!!! :)

Monday huh? I'm trying to think if I can wait until Monday with you! I have dollar store pregnancy tests....5 of them I think lol....I dunno when I should test again....the last two couldn't have been more negative.

Yes a TTC buddy would great!
I know my stories are not the norm lol I think that's why I am so anxious because we are actually trying this time !
I may actually buy some dollar store tests , I have bought two FRERs and they are just too expensive to waste on bfns !
Let me know if you end up testing :) I know I am a POAS addict lol!

It's so exciting you're TTC, hopefully it is something fun and will be a different kind of memorable experience. How did you know you were pregnant with your other ones....like did you have a stand out symptoms?

Oh my gosh I went to try to buy a FRER and I was like Whaaaaa no way!!! Sooooo expensive!!!! I'm a cheapie :p I feel less guilty throwing away a test when it's from the dollar store and apparently they are just as accurate, so good enough for me!

Do you have any symptoms? I have a few symptoms that have been a bit out of the ordinary, but today my breasts are getting tender, which usually means AF.....ughhhhh No0o0o0o0o0 AF stay away!!!!!!

Right ?! I wasted so much money !
I'll probably pick up dollar store ones tomorrow .
My symptoms with my second before my BFP were cramping and creamy cm .
I have cramping and cm but I'm having AF signs too as you saw in the other thread lol.
Your symptoms sound good ! Did you have a good bedding schedule with your partner ?

LOL I just realized how inpatient I am just to know what your results are let alone my own! The curiosity kills me. Tomorrow get here fast!!

If I ov on the day I think I did then we had a good amount of BDing. What about you?

This is my first month off of birth control do you think that my cycle could be messed up from it? I was wondering if I was setting myself up to fail first month TTC and first month off birth control.

Lol ! The wait is terrible ! It makes us all crazy haha.
I think we had a good schedule , we did it ALOT lol
And with two young kids we usually only do it around 5 times a month LOL
Hmm going off bc can go either way ! I know someone who got pregnant first month off of the pill and there's me who got pregnant ON the pill !
But I also know someone who went off and took 5 months to get pregnant because her cycles were very irregular .
Have you had a period yet since stopping your bc ?

Wooohooo for BD!!!! The more the better!! :p That's so awesome!! :D :D :D

You're so right with regards to the birth control....I should have known there is never a straight answer when it comes to AF or pregnancy blahhhhhhhhh

I have been on and off birth control for a couple years, more off then on. I started being on more regularly in June because I got married in August and was afraid AF may fall of my wedding day or on my honeymoon. The doctor said I could skip the sugar pills and start a new pack so I could just skip my period. So I only would have a period every three months. I stopped doing that so in January and February I had a period while being on the pill-I just took the sugar pills those months. Jeez long drawn out unnecessary answer to your simple question.

I did have some EWCM this month so I'm just assuming I ovulated, but maybe I didnt? I have had some different symptoms but maybe my body is trying to regulate itself after being off of birth control....ahhh everything is so confusing. Im being tempted to test tomorrow....curiosity is killing me...

Hmmm well I say theres definitely a very good chance your eggo is preggo hahah .
You're not taking bc and you had unprotected sex so chances are pretty high!

I will test tomorrow too ! Eventually once I get out and about with the kids lol takes a while sometimes !
Keep me updated when you test :) fingers crossed for you!

LOL you made me laugh....I guess time will tell me veryyyyy soon. Okay test day tomorrow it is then....ahhhh!!! I will let you know, dont forget to keep me posted!! Fingers crossed for us both!!!

Awww Im sorry!!! There is still some time left!

:bfn: for me too today...ughhhhhhhh

Bummer:(
Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back