Anyone on CD2 or in close and want to join?

So with my positive opk I have creamy cm.. This is infertile cm so I don't know what's going on :(

So with my positive opk I have creamy cm.. This is infertile cm so I don't know what's going on :(

That's bizarre, I'd just keep BDing and not worry about the CM? Did you have EWCM earlier? What are your temps saying!

KMFX for you!

Soy is like a natural form of Chlomid except you have to double the dose. So 50mg Chlomid will be the same as 100mg soy. It's taken in the beginning of your cycle for 5 days like cd 1-5,2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. They suggest women not to take it if they are ovulating on their own and have a regular cycle (eg 21-35 days) as it can sometimes mess up your cycle. In my case it's helped me to O much sooner than I normally do. Just search Soy Isoflvones for fertility in Google and it should give you everything you need to know about it.

Thanks for that! Sounds useful, may try this next cycle if AF arrives. I read your post in the other forum.. I'm sorry to hear about your OH treating you like he has. I hope everything works out for the best! :hugs:

Soy is like a natural form of Chlomid except you have to double the dose. So 50mg Chlomid will be the same as 100mg soy. It's taken in the beginning of your cycle for 5 days like cd 1-5,2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. They suggest women not to take it if they are ovulating on their own and have a regular cycle (eg 21-35 days) as it can sometimes mess up your cycle. In my case it's helped me to O much sooner than I normally do. Just search Soy Isoflvones for fertility in Google and it should give you everything you need to know about it.

Thanks for that! Sounds useful, may try this next cycle if AF arrives. I read your post in the other forum.. I'm sorry to hear about your OH treating you like he has. I hope everything works out for the best! :hugs:

It is useful. I've seen a lot of change in him the passed few days. I know he will be a great dad and I really do love him so have decided to give it one last go. He has completely stopped drinking (which was always the cause of our problems). Will see how it goes from here. X x

That's bizarre, I'd just keep BDing and not worry about the CM? Did you have EWCM earlier? What are your temps saying!

KMFX for you!

I had ewcm for one day about two days ago but negative opk. Now positive opk two days in a row and creamy cm.. Temps still normal, they haven't risen yet, so I'm just gonna keep bding. If this month doesn't work I'm ok with that because it was my first time doing opks and I'm still learning. So next month should be better x

I've def passed ovulation as my tests are fading (if I even ovulated), but my chart still hasn't shown any signs that I may have ovulated. I think next month I'm gonna give soy a skip and see what happens.

Well at least you're in the tww now! Do you think you dtd enough? I'm cd11 and still have negative opks so hopefully today's will be positive because I normally o on cd10/11.

I had a positive opk on cd10 so would have ovulated either cd10, 11 or 12.. So I'm 1-3dpo, if I did ovulate.. I hope I dtded enough lol.. Oh has been so tired lately and unfortunately it was around my fertile time. I'm not used to Oing so early. Usually only O around cd 14-20. Only future tests will tell haha. Will start testing around Tuesday. Got like a million to waste :p

KMFX for you! I'm CD16/1dpo and will probably start testing next Saturday at 9dpo, maybe if I keep myself busy enough and not symptom checking, I'll wait until 14dpo on the 11th.

I'm still waiting for ovulation :sleep: although I do feel pretty positive this month! Good luck to you all!

I'm 2dpo and feeling really positive that this is our month! A lot of good things are happening and I just can't help but feel great with all the happiness around us! I do at times get worried about if it will actually happen, but I know it will when it's meant to be.

No symptoms of note, other than having a dream that I got 3 positive pregnancy tests! It was awesome!

I'm 2dpo and feeling really positive that this is our month! A lot of good things are happening and I just can't help but feel great with all the happiness around us! I do at times get worried about if it will actually happen, but I know it will when it's meant to be.

No symptoms of note, other than having a dream that I got 3 positive pregnancy tests! It was awesome!

It's great to have lots of positive energy surrounding you at all times, especially when TTC. I genuinely believe that it does help!

With my first pregnancy (unplanned & ended up in a MC) I had a dream that I was pregnant.... It was surreal! I did the test the next day when I woke up and I was pregnant, I only did the test because of the dream. How strange! :winkwink:

With my first pregnancy (unplanned & ended up in a MC) I had a dream that I was pregnant.... It was surreal! I did the test the next day when I woke up and I was pregnant, I only did the test because of the dream. How strange! :winkwink:

I know it's way too early to test, but it had me wanting to test this morning! I already replied on your other post, but I will obviously keep you updated :)

Nothing new here, just sitting around at CD13, twiddling my thumbs and awaiting my +OPK! Hoping it'll show up tonight. I have acupuncture at 5:45; maybe I'll see if she can tweak my ovaries a bit to wake them up :rofl:

Oh, my crazy body. Never know what it's up to! Today's normally my very "wet"/cm-y day (sorry TMI!), and so far... nada.

Ugh.

FX!

The only thing keeping me down is that I don't have any tender breasts which I normally get around O and after O and I ovulated really early this month (cd12) and usually O around cd14-20 so I'm not sure if I really did. But I'm gonna go with the flow and test from 7 dpo until a positive or af. We also have gone away to visit ohs family so can't bd if I actually didn't O and am still going to so that's also a bummer. Had lots of creamy cm the passed 3 days which makes me feel like my O has passed.. Lots of positives and negatives going through my mind but there's always next month and as Tori said it will happen when it does :D next month I won't be using soy as it has dried me up a lot. Had ewcm on cd9 and then creamy/watery cm there after. Anyone planning on changing anything if they don't get their bfp this month? Oh and Tori I'm so glad you're so positive! I'll be holding thumbs and toes for you that this will be your month hehe x x

KMFX for both of you ladies!

I do plan on temping next month if it's not our month. I'm having a really great month and being super positive, and I just have a feeling this is going to be it (or I hope that it is!).

My breasts and nipples are pretty sore and I started to have a lower backache. I really don't think either have anything to do with being prego yet as I'm only 2dpo, but who knows!?

Hello ladies,

I want to join you all! I am on CD1 and I stopped BCP on July 14th. I hope I can get pregnant by December. I have been taking my temps since July every morning. FX for the rest of you ladies to get your BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->