Anyone on cd6 and want to buddy up?

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
Hellooooo
I'm on cd6 af has just finished, I had my implant removed nearly 2 weeks ago and I'm ttc baby number 3! As long as my cycle goes back to normal (it did straight away last time after removal) then I have a standard 28day cycle. Anyway was hoping someone was around the same day as me. Speak soon x

Hi there! :)
I'm on CD5 and AF would normally be really light if anything and done by the end of today but thats not the case this time as I just had a LEEP procedure on Monday and my AF was 12 days late....so hopefully it will end in the next day or so :/
I'm not supposed to have sex for 2 weeks because of the LEEP so that SHOULD put be right around ovulation when DH and I can finally DTD! :) So fingers crossed! I've read a lot of stories about women getting their BFPs right after the LEEP so I'm really hoping I'm one of those lucky ones ;) It would make my due date right around DH's birthday! :)

I'm pretty sure it would for me too Hun, my oh' bday is 12th Feb. And my sons is 29th Jan.. Haha good luck!! How long have you been ttc? Do you have any others? X

Thats awesome! My DH's bday is Feb 5th! I just checked out the due date calculator and it says that my EDD would be Jan 31st! However, to answer your question, yes I have 3 other children and all 3 were csections so I'm pretty positive that I would have a repeat csection :/ which would put my Scheduled section around a week before the 31st :/ close enough though ;)

Hello ladies, I'm cd 5 today ttc number 1. Been a long 5 months of trying so far. Hoping this is our month :)

Jess that's very close to my sons bday on the 29th 🙈 Haha
Hello nightfire nice to hear from you.. Fingers crossed this is your month Hun! X

Ok so far Hun, had implant out and af came about 4 days later, lasted 5 days and now I'm on cd7. Started bding tonight so the oh is happy haha. How's yours going? X

Bd this morning which made me start bleeding again. Hoping it was just flushing everything out but there was a clot so not sure. Dh is ready to go so hopefully we can bd every day the next two weeks. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->