Anyone on Clomid with regular ovulation??

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
My OB suggested our next step be a round of Clomid (after 3 months post HSG; this is month 1 in 2ww and already another failure. .ugh..). I'm a little concerned and confused seeing that it's normally used for annovulation.

Has anyone had Clomid with regular cycles? I'm normally 27/28 days with a normal LP of 14. I've been like clockwork for years..except the occasional 26 or 30 day cycle which are very rare.

Any success stories our there??

I ovulate and I am on month 3 of clomid I did get a bfp month 1 on clomid but that ended in mc unfortunately. Xx

Hi i also had regular 28 cycles & a period for 5/6 days every month but ttc #1 for 2 years & no success had all check ups for dh & myself & they came back fine they said i was ovulating but levels were low whatever that meant lol so put me on clomid, tried for 11 months no success again but i had never used opks so that cycle used opks & preseed as side effect of clomid is it dries up cm & i conceived that cycle. He is now 7 & last year ttc again & was worried about it not happening again but conceived second cycle off bc pill unfortunately mc at 8 weeks so trying again will be going onto fourth cycle.
Fx crossed hun i'd trust the docs but if you do use clomid definitely use conceive plus or preseed i inserted it with the applicators everytime we dtd that cycle it worked x

I am also using conceive plus...I am now on other medication as I have RPL but clomid really does make me feel a little more positive that is will get my take home rainbow. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen the first few months. Xxx

Good luck robo fx you get your rainbow baby x

Thank you, and same to you xxx

Thanks ladies!

I do have my hesitations as I generally hate taking any meds. I've read that it can screw up regular cycles. ... has anyone had any side effects they remember? ?

I'm the same but TTC for four years so at this stage I'm willing to take anything. I had hot flushes. I took my clomid at night so think this helps. That's all I had and strong ovulation pains.xx

I'm on CD17 of a cycle with Clomid. Had my son through IUI with Clomid and trigger shot. Side effects are like PMT x10 for me. Fingers crossed for you. Stay positive xxxx

Thank you hun! I don't know how much longer I can stand waiting :(

worked for me in 2007 just finished my 1st cycle now in my tww hopefully it worked 1st time like before

We've been ttc for four years,I asked my gyne over a year ago if I could try clomid she said no because I was ovulating!!

Really hope you get your bfp soon hun. The waiting is the hardest. ,xx

Thanks ladies. I have to wait another 2 cycles before I can ask. Luckily I get 2 tries this month. Af will be leaving by Friday and if all goes as planned I can test around. The 28th.
:)

That's crazy she said no to u for clomid because I have perfect cycles and it worked right away for me in 2007

I'm gonna ask again,I'm just waiting for an appointment for them to put dye through my tube

I ovulate every month but at random
Times. First month of clomid gave me a cyst unfortunately. I had to hold off for a cycle and Am still waiting for AF. Cyst has gone now though. Makes me scared to try a second time around. :/

Do they usually cause cysts?

I think I ovulate at different times too,generally I have a 30 day cycle but it can range from 26 to 35!!

It can cause hyper stimulation of he ovaries which is what happened to me. It is rare though .

i had one dr that game me a 250 or more mg clomid dose i think it was too much for my system so we didnt continue after that month and ended up conceiving naturally 1 week before iui im just hoping the does i took this time which is the same does i was on in 2007 does the same thing and work first try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->