Anyone on Clomid?

worrying

Reaction score
Hello all, hope those of you on the other side of the pond had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm currently on my first Clomid cycle trying for #2. I've been on it before and conceived my daughter after 3 cycles and I remember the side effects being a bit trying... But not this bad!

By the end of day two I was feeling really low and was also experiencing insomnia and trouble regulating my body temperature. Today is day five and I just feel so depressed. Had a very difficult night with DD last night which I'm sure hasn't helped.. But I've just felt paralyzed by the low mood. I can't eat, barely have it in me to speak, just cried all morning.

Has anyone experienced this? I was a bit snippy last time I think and did have the hot flushes but all in all it was fine!

Hi there. I am on my second cycle of Clomid, first cycle 50mg, i didnt have much side effects just some mild headaches but also did not ovulate. Currently on my second cycle of 100mg and the side effects were a bit more noticable, but they go away after I finished my Clomid. Not sure if this answers your question or not, but its just my experience.

I got the hot flushes on 50mg but not on 100mg. I also got a bit snappy at DH on 100mg. I didn't really have any side effects on 50mg but I didn't ovulate. I had more side effects on 100mg but they were bearable and I actually ovulated.

Apparently side effects can change from cycle to cycle, even on the same dose.

If you like, join the Clomid Buddies thread. There's quite a few of us chatting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->