• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone on day one?

I'm on day 4...
My daughter is 7months old and I just got my cycle back, today is CD 4 & I normally only have 4-5 day cycles. My hubby and I are so excited to start trying for baby #2! planning to test around Halloween. (Probably a couple days earlier, let's be honest it probably won't be able to wait until the 29th when AF will be due back)

I'm also on day 4 :) my af before DD was usually a week late..and being due back on the 29th technically, I'd get it on the 5th, which was the date of my last known period when i was pregnant with dd. so basically if i get pregnant next month, baby #2 will be due on the exact same day as baby #1! :haha:

That's awesome destiny! Good luck!

Me! I actually just posted the same looking for buddies!

I want to conceive this month because-
I will ov around the date of our wedding anniversary.
We would be 12 weeks just after Xmas (dec 28) so family would be around to announce and it would be the perfect time (my dad lives 20 hours away)
Baby would have a birthday mid year! (Poor ds1 has a birthday 3 weeks after Xmas!)

I have a 9 month old and really want close babas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"