anyone on Gonal-f and/or Tamoxifen?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by hereitgoes, Nov 13, 2011.

1. hereitgoes

hereitgoes TTC #1

just started new treatment after 5 unsuccessful months on Clomid. My lining has thinned a lot from the clomid so am now on gonal f shots and tamoxifen tabs. Anyone else in same boat?

2. Lily7

Lily7 Mum & TTC#2

I am waiting to start tamoxifen, they want me to wait until cd28, do a pg test and then start provera, then I have to take 40 mg days 2-5. What dosage and days are you on?

They have requested a review appt but that hasnt came through yet, they said it would be to discuss injections but they didnt say the name, I will probably wait months for that.

I am only on cd14 today so another 2 weeks to wait before starting provera, time is dragging by :(

3. dachsundmom

dachsundmom Mommy To A Needy Husband

I have done two TMX cycles...40mg CD3-7 on the first one and Cd2-6 on the last; I didn't dry out like I did on Clomid, but I had a very long LP both times....18 and 15 days.

4. Lily7

Lily7 Mum & TTC#2

Hi Its good to see.someone else on it, I was beginning to think I was alone, I cant wait to start it, just praying it actually makes me ovulate, were you ovulating on clomid? I see they had you on 5 days, the same as clomid, I am only getting it on 4, days 2-5 where as I was on clomid days 2-6, do you know what the difference is?

5. Chiles

Chiles Well-Known Member

I will be starting gonal f tomorrow with femara