Anyone on Juice Plus ?

loveylove

Reaction score
HI ladies. This is my first post here since my pregnancy with my daughter back in 2011 ☺

I recently had a misscarriage earlier this year. I was so upset I gained around 2 stone so I started on the juice plus programme (2 shakes and a healthy meal everyday as well as healthy snacks and vitamins). I feel a million times better and find the plan really easy and filling.

Anyway I have just found out I'm pregnant. 5w3d to be precise. Does anyone know if I can carry on with juice plus shakes or do I need to start having proper meals? I add rolled oats, bananas, almond milk and berries to the smoothies so it isn't just milk and powder. Any help appreciated. I'm sure someone is a juice plus rep out there lol xxxx

I don't really know Juice Plus, but I wanted to bump for you, and I can give you my two cents.

Food-wise, if you feel good it's probably fine for now. Later in pregnancy you may need to up calories.

You may want to double check the vitamins though. Natural stuff can be powerful, and like any other medication, you should be sure your doctor knows you're taking them and that they're okay for pregnancy.

My other thought would be, if/when you talk to your doctor about it, I would suggest being more specific. Give a sample of exactly what you eat over a day. (I'm hoping this doesn't come off offensive) but "Juice Plus" makes my brain think you're largely fasting, lol. But it doesn't sound that way. If you're having smoothies with fruit and veggies and oats and protein twice a day, and then eating another meal with natural proteins and whatnot.... that sounds fantastic... actually sounds a lot healthier than what most of us eat in first tri!!!!

Congratulations on your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"