Anyone out there??

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
The boards are soooooo quiet! There’s only been like 3 new posts all weekend it seems!

Doesn’t anyone like to talk on here anymore? How’s the second trimester going? What plans have you made? Found out gender yet? Names? Nursery planning? Nursery progress? Any baby purchases?

Im here! Its sooo quiet here these days isnt it. It used to be I couldn't keep up.. now when i refresh the page its like oh where is everyone!

2nd tri is going well so far! 17 weeks today and finding out the gender in a few hours!!!
Names I like -
Girls - Madison, Isabelle and Grace
Boys - Jack, Elijah and Daniel. Boys are proving to be waaay harder to agree on.

We've only bought 1 gender neutral onsie so far, but plan on buying some stuff today providing they can tell me what the gender is!

I've found a pram i like and a crib. Need to wait to know what baby is before any bedroom situation is decided as baby will eventually be sharing with either dd or ds depending boy or girl.. proving to also be more difficult to choose a theme that will suit either both baby and a 7 year old or baby and a 5 year old :haha:

How about you?

I'm here, hiiii second tri ladies! It's just been a tough week for me. I don't have much to say until I've seen midwife next week and know all is going okay with little one. Meanwhile I'm just lurking about on here reading how y'all been doing. :)

Hiya
Yeah it's so quiet on here. When I was on here 7 years ago with DD it was so busy and hard to keep up but now it just seems not many people post anymore.

Im here! Its sooo quiet here these days isnt it. It used to be I couldn't keep up.. now when i refresh the page its like oh where is everyone!

2nd tri is going well so far! 17 weeks today and finding out the gender in a few hours!!!
Names I like -
Girls - Madison, Isabelle and Grace
Boys - Jack, Elijah and Daniel. Boys are proving to be waaay harder to agree on.

We've only bought 1 gender neutral onsie so far, but plan on buying some stuff today providing they can tell me what the gender is!

I've found a pram i like and a crib. Need to wait to know what baby is before any bedroom situation is decided as baby will eventually be sharing with either dd or ds depending boy or girl.. proving to also be more difficult to choose a theme that will suit either both baby and a 7 year old or baby and a 5 year old :haha:

How about you?

What did you find out on gender?!? Eek! Exciting!
We have nooooot one name decided on. We like different names so it makes it tough!

We’ve bought a new car seat but have like everything else so we don’t need much!

I’ve started painting the nursery a grey color but now not sure if I like it! This happened with dd too! I started with a purple and ended up not liking it so repainted it at 30 something weeks grey!

I'm here, hiiii second tri ladies! It's just been a tough week for me. I don't have much to say until I've seen midwife next week and know all is going okay with little one. Meanwhile I'm just lurking about on here reading how y'all been doing. :)
Excited to hear how it goes!!

It's really gotten quiet around here. When I was a member yrs ago there were alot more posts. It's changed not sure why.

Second trimester is going well. We have gotten alot for the baby already. It's a girl and I'm due the 22nd. She's our 4th girl and she has 3 brothers.

What did you find out on gender?!? Eek! Exciting!
We have nooooot one name decided on. We like different names so it makes it tough!

We’ve bought a new car seat but have like everything else so we don’t need much!

I’ve started painting the nursery a grey color but now not sure if I like it! This happened with dd too! I started with a purple and ended up not liking it so repainted it at 30 something weeks grey!
We're having a boy!! My DS is soo happy. DD was eventually happy, but had a few little disappointed tears as she was sure she was getting a little sister!
Names are gonna be reeeeal hard now :haha:

Oh thats great! We bought a few onsies today, but its all summer stuff out here now! Typical. Baby will be born in autumn... so need to hunt for more onesies and wait a while until summers coming to an end :dohh:

I like grey! Thats what DS and baby will be having. I'm thinking light grey walls, blue, white and a little red decoration. I've seen lots of star themed accessories I'd like to get. Can't make it too "baby" as DS will be 5 when they end up sharing, but dont want to keep it "avengers" as I dont want it too "scary" :haha:

My DD who is 6 will have a melt down if I'm having a boy. She wants a sister so bad and she wants to call her cupcake hmmmmm:shock:

But my DS who is 8 wants a baby brother but if it's a girl I think he will just be like oh. Where as DD if it's a boy will prob cry and storm off. LOL
I've just told her that it's up to God what we have but she's still like I want a sister hahahaha.
Kids are funny

Not brought anything for baby yet. Will wait it out until 24 weeks and then start getting little bits and pieces. I got rid of all my baby stuff because I didnt think I was going to have anymore so it's like starting from scratch again. I've picked the pram I like but wont be buying that until I'm 30+ weeks.

@Suggerhoney my DD cried (a lot!!!!) When we found out baby is a boy :haha: shes ok now though.
Same here with starting from scratch. All i have is the car seat and isofix from DS. Everything else will need to be bought:dohh:

@Suggerhoney my DD cried (a lot!!!!) When we found out baby is a boy :haha: shes ok now though.
Same here with starting from scratch. All i have is the car seat and isofix from DS. Everything else will need to be bought:dohh:

Hahaha I guess its exciting tho getting new stuff. Some stuff u can pick up cheep.

I got rid of tons of baby stuff after ds cause I thought we were done but after looking through and seeing what I need to buy it’s really not as bad as I thought! We already purchased the new car seat, and I won’t buy any other baby clothing as I don’t know what it is.. plus I have all of ds clothing cause I’ve been to lazy to sort his out lol.. I have a decent amount of dd from storage. We have a stroller and ds will be switching out of his crib when baby is born so don’t need that, I will need a replacement for the rock n play though.

Hahaha I guess its exciting tho getting new stuff. Some stuff u can pick up cheep.
Definitely! I cant wait to get going. We have savings so thats going to help massively. MIL & FIL have offered to buy our pushchair so thats amazing as the one i want is sooo expensive:dohh:
Have just spent a small fortune on new carpet for DDs room (DS now old room) paint and wall paper as his room was avengers... she wanted it pink!
Need to decorate DS1 & babys room as that was mine and DHs room.. its like house swap here:haha:

I was just thinking about how quiet the boards are. I am personally not a fan of how the site works on my phone. It keeps loading and then reloading. So even for me, sometimes, I only get a chance to read.
I will be 25 weeks tomorrow. And I honestly can't believe how close I am to the 3rd trimester now! It feels like this pregnancy is going by in a flash.
This is my 3rd one so I haven't had to buy much. But I have gotten some cutesy outfits I couldn't resist. And I have also gotten a new infant carseat and travel system. I am having a girl. We are naming her Emily as chosen by her older brother and sister. We all ended up liking the name!

I was just thinking about how quiet the boards are. I am personally not a fan of how the site works on my phone. It keeps loading and then reloading. So even for me, sometimes, I only get a chance to read.
I will be 25 weeks tomorrow. And I honestly can't believe how close I am to the 3rd trimester now! It feels like this pregnancy is going by in a flash.
This is my 3rd one so I haven't had to buy much. But I have gotten some cutesy outfits I couldn't resist. And I have also gotten a new infant carseat and travel system. I am having a girl. We are naming her Emily as chosen by her older brother and sister. We all ended up liking the name!
How sweet!
My dh picked a boy name and it’s ok but not my favorite and I listed off 3 names to DD and she chose dh favorite name so now I’m like well dang guess I have to learn to love it

Hi, I’m 16 weeks today with no 3, we have a scan booked next week to find out gender! I have to see the consultant tomorrow due to preg pre-eclampsia with my 1st, however I had no sign of it with 2nd and never had to see a consultant then so a little unsure what to expect. Guess will find out tomorrow.
Hope everyone’s doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"