Anyone overdue?

broodymrs

Mummy to my boys
Reaction score
I feel like I'm the only one! Everyone else seems to be popping out babies left, right and centre, and most of them are EARLY!! Other people are getting induced. I was initially supposed to be induced but then they wouldn't because of my asthma and now that is better they wouldn't because my cervix wasn't favourable. That doesn't seem to stop anyone else. I know inducing unnecessarily can cause problems but seriously I feel like I've been waiting for this baby forever and I am getting pretty down.

So I just wanted to see if I am the only one (hopefully not!) and see how you ladies are coping? I finished work at 36 weeks due to illness so I am getting super bored at home.

Me! Sooo bored of waiting now and sooo uncomfortable! They're obviously very happy in the homes we've given them! X

After today I will be overdue as well. I'm thankful my baby is healthy and doing wonderful but I want him to come! Like you I've had many friends have their babies, six in the past three months. It's tough being patient when being super uncomfortable is a huge factor. But at most it won't be too much longer :)

Today is day #3 for me lol. My oh and mom are getting impatient, but I can't decide on a name so it gives me some extra time to think :haha:

Thanks ladies, glad I'm not the only one! We're obviously looking after them too well! I think it doesn't help that I feel like I'm letting everyone else down as everyone is so excited to meet him and I feel like I should have more control over what is happening inside my body!

Thanks ladies, glad I'm not the only one! We're obviously looking after them too well! I think it doesn't help that I feel like I'm letting everyone else down as everyone is so excited to meet him and I feel like I should have more control over what is happening inside my body!

Awww don't feel that way! I told everyone baby decides his birthday not me :)

I'm almost overdue! haha I feel the same.. I hate but love seeing all these posts about labor/contractions!!!

40+3 for me... but fingers crossed these contractions are early labor for me. I'll try to bring you all with me!

I will be overdue on Saturday. The irony is, I went into preterm labour at 22 weeks....

I am so beyond fed up now, I spend most of my time crying out of sheer frigging frustration that he/she won't come out....

Overdue here too and going crazy! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:hormonal mess! Had a sweep ystdy and things are changing so I got excited but nothing has happened yet so back to feeling horrible again! Xx

:hugs: to everyone. I don't think anyone can understand how upsetting it is to go over until it actually happens to them! Well at least we will all be holding our babies soon. xx

YES! I'm now 9 days over :( I didn't really want to go early since this is our first and I wanted to appreciate the last few weeks of being without a newborn but now I'm getting afraid he'll never come! I really don't want to be induced,but I also don't want to go past 42 weeks... Those who got their membranes swept, was it really uncomfortable and did it work? I'm debating whether I'll have the midwife do it at my appointment tomorrow

I'm 3 days overdue now, I don't feel that bad just wish I had some kind if sign things were moving in the right direction lol...I can't have a sweep as baby's not engaged which I believe would be enough to get me started
emu361....I had a sweep with my DS and labour started a few hours later, wasn't that uncomfy and it didn't hurt, but I do know it depends who does the sweep and how ready your cervix is..x

Am due this sunday, so not overdue yet but I feel like I am! With only 11 weeks off between pregnancys and an 11month old to take care off with a big bump and spd! I am done with being pregnant, I really hoped id be lucky and go a little early with this one-but its not looking that way. I have been in slow labour for 3 weeks now! Was same with my first! Oh well another daycloser she cant stay in thereforever!

Me too:( no signs as yet either, lost a bit of my plug at the weekend but apart from horrendous lightning pains nothing at all. Ds 4 was 12 days late and I had to be induced so don't want that again but have tried all the usual things bd, walking etc but nothing! Xxxxxxx

Well I had my appt today. Still 3cm, stretchy and 70% effaced. Gave me another sweep. The midwives take turns on the delivery floor and my favorite mentioned she works tomorrow. I'm bouncing on my ball as I'd love to labor with her lol. Having a few contrsctions here and there, going to dtd later really ready for labor!! Lol

I'm still here and overdue :( had some contractions the last two nights that then fizzled out after a few hours. Think I'm destined for an induction on Saturday. Going to try another long walk now!

I was the same with contractions, 2 hours if them yesterday then they disappeared! :( my mw is coming here Sat to do my sweep but I can see me being induced for the third pregnancy! Xxx

Im going to be after today :(. Im literally crying now because im so scared of having a sweep on Monday. :'(. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->