Anyone overdue?

Oasis, how are you feeling?

Candyem, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a laid back daughter! She's still not on her way really. Came in yesterday and my bp was high and protein in urine so treated me for pre eclampsia and I'm on the labour suite. Had bp medication which then made it way too low and I nearly fainted so needed Iv fluids. It stabilised and they managed to do a sweep and insert the pessary. I had gas and air and to be honest I know I'm probably a wimp but I wouldn't have been able to cope without it, that stuff is amazing. I was 1.5cm dilated when they did it at 3.30 yesterday and the pessary will stay in until 3.30 today unless something dramatic happens. I have been having mild contractions but have managed to get a bit of sleep. Just hoping they can break my waters later and get things moving along.

My midwives have been great so far and other than it being a bit boring waiting around it is no different to what I have been doing for the last two weeks. I'll update you on how it goes.

Broodymrs, I really hope you get in today, I was dreading that happening to me yesterday xxxx

Glad they have you the gas and air for the pessery I def won't be having it without this time! Wishing you loads luck I hope it all starts up v soon for you. I'm ok, no signs still though lol. I reckon I will get to my induction Thursday! Xxx. X

Hugs to all u ladies. Hoping things get moving for u soon. Im now 1 day over - really thought friday was it as had my show/lost plug followed by a night of contractions - but all fizzled out. Got a sweep booked on tuesday hoping that gets things going.

Good luck mummy bean hope we have successful sweeps:) xxxx

Still here :( Had a sweep at 11 this morning and induction booked for thursday.

I've lost some plug since my sweep and have been having mild cramps for about a week and half which feel stronger since the sweep so FX I'll be having a baby tonight!

I had my sweep at 11 and as feared she had to pull my cervix forward to do it which was v painful, my cervix was soft and 1cm dilated but I bled too much after which concerned her a little and although it's now just spotting it's still bright red when apparently it should be pink/brown:( she said to give it another hour and it should start to ease off else have to go to delivery, induction booked for Friday unless a space becomes available Thursday, bh are quite a lot stronger after xxx

Not overdue yet, but due today and am fed up already. I just want her to be here already

Well I've lost my plug this morning but wether anything will happen from that I don't know! Xxx

Oasis - woo sounds like good news. Hoping baby gets there move on. x

After today I will be overdue as well. I'm thankful my baby is healthy and doing wonderful

dylan finally arrived. i had a failed induction leading to csection. induction failed due to his size so please don't anyone worry that will happento them

I had my son 13 days overdue on Friday 18th after just 5 hours in labour! I was 8 cm on getting to the hospital and 5 mins later 10 cm in delivery room so had no pain relief, we had a terrifying minute where the room flooded with people as he had shoulder dystocia (his left shoulder was stuck behind my pelvic bone) but they got him out in seconds thank god:) xxx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->