Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Hello ladies, i'm gonna join in too! AF due 23rd, so if I can summon the energy will try to keep BD ing!! Good luck everyone xxx

I'm in Girls if this info I got the other day is correct... It'd mean I OV'd around the weekend and apparently should be testing on 13th... What do you gals make of this???

I've always thought with AF due around 7th-8th of the month, every month giving me a 31-32 dayer, We've thought the Mid 20's is our best time to try... Anyone with me on this?! Just thought I'd input Due Date by conception date into Google & came across a BBC Website, Parenting & Pregnancy and according to it, should have been having lots of over the weekend (which we did) as its my most fertile time?!?!?! I am up the wall...

Here's what it said, according to this its week 3 of the cycle....

2 Nov 2009 Enjoy lots of sex – it's your most fertile time !
Today
3 Nov 2009 Keep going – you will still be fertile!

4 Nov 2009 Science time – the ovum is released, the open end of the fallopian tube sweeps inside and meets the sperm.

5 Nov 2009 Fertilisation could now be taking place!

6 Nov 2009 The sperm should be breaking through the protective coating of the ovum, letting them join together to form a zygote.

7 Nov 2009 The fused nucleus will now have divided into two parts – each containing equal amounts of male and female genetic material.

8 Nov 2009 The zygote travels through the fallopian tube towards the uterus. All the time it's doing this, its cells are dividing until it consists of a little ball of 64 separate cells called morula.

Anyone, Any Ideas or am I RAISING MY HOPES FOR NOTHING???

my 2ww is nearly over I am due today, and I can feel the witch is on her way. BOO!!

I'm in Girls if this info I got the other day is correct... It'd mean I OV'd around the weekend and apparently should be testing on 13th... What do you gals make of this???

I've always thought with AF due around 7th-8th of the month, every month giving me a 31-32 dayer, We've thought the Mid 20's is our best time to try... Anyone with me on this?! Just thought I'd input Due Date by conception date into Google & came across a BBC Website, Parenting & Pregnancy and according to it, should have been having lots of over the weekend (which we did) as its my most fertile time?!?!?! I am up the wall...

Today

4 Nov 2009 Science time – the ovum is released, the open end of the fallopian tube sweeps inside and meets the sperm.

6 Nov 2009 The sperm should be breaking through the protective coating of the ovum, letting them join together to form a zygote.

7 Nov 2009 The fused nucleus will now have divided into two parts – each containing equal amounts of male and female genetic material.

8 Nov 2009 The zygote travels through the fallopian tube towards the uterus. All the time it's doing this, its cells are dividing until it consists of a little ball of 64 separate cells called morula.

Aaaaah.... NO.:nope: Something is wrong somewhere. Either you put a date in incorrectly or this website has been put together by a bunch of fruit-loops lol!
Sorry hun, it's simply wrong as it is assuming you have a LP of like.... nothing. What data did you give it?:flower:

Today

Aaaaah.... NO.:nope: Something is wrong somewhere. Either you put a date in incorrectly or this website has been put together by a bunch of fruit-loops lol!
Sorry hun, it's simply wrong as it is assuming you have a LP of like.... nothing. What data did you give it?:flower:

That's what I'm thinking too TrishyC?!!! It asked me for the first day of LMP which was 8th Oct on a Cycle of 31 days and thats what it came up with... We've been sticking to the mid 20's (plus everyday of the months almost too) just to try and get lucky! Af due by my calcs on 6th-8th of this month and they are sayin check 13th-15th at which point, I will have completely MISSED a period rather that just be late! I think this is what they might mean.... If I made any sense there I will have surprised myself!!! x

That's what I'm thinking too TrishyC?!!! It asked me for the first day of LMP which was 8th Oct on a Cycle of 31 days and thats what it came up with... We've been sticking to the mid 20's (plus everyday of the months almost too) just to try and get lucky! Af due by my calcs on 6th-8th of this month and they are sayin check 13th-15th at which point, I will have completely MISSED a period rather that just be late! I think this is what they might mean.... If I made any sense there I will have surprised myself!!! x

That's weird then hun! But since you are DTD pretty much "all the time" then who cares about the figures!:rofl: Just enjoy yourselves!!:thumbup:

PS - I just went to a bbc site having googled "bbc pregnancy & parenting" and it is WAY OFF - if its the one you used I wld steer clear of it.... it told me to start dtd at cd23!! WTH????

hey girls!!
how are we???
im heading up to O day on monday the 9th...getting excited cause i enjoy the 2ww....i know its weird lol
i have just been working soo much lately....im soo tired!
xx

Hi everyone, i think i ov monday this week, my cycles are all over the place so am just going from my last AF and a few light crampy pains ive had lately. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Have been BD as much as poss of course...

Dont think i OV at all the last few months since i came off BCP so hopefully this month its all starting up again. It feels like it.

Hey Ladies

I am out....again. She got me yesterday. God Luck t those still in with a chance.

Hi my first day of last af was 12th of october , i usualy have about a 38 day cycle, when would i have been due to ovulate? and when should i test? ive just been making love all the time

Girls.... I got a bfp this morning..... in total shock and STILL checking the stick this afternoon!! :shock:
Anyway needless to say i am stoked and gave my DH the bday pres of a lifetime this morning.....:winkwink:
Thanks to all you awesome women for being so wonderful to SS with!! Sending lots of babydust out to you all.....:hugs:xxxxxxx

YAY BFP!!!!

So made up for you hun, lets hope your good luck spreads to us all xxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY BFP!!!!

So made up for you hun, lets hope your good luck spreads to us all xxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun!!!! Big buckets of BD to you!:hugs:xxxxxx

MrsLQ - nooooooo!! Oh blugh.... you deserve that big bfp... so here's buckets of babydust for you too!!!!:hugs:

again sweety congrats!!!!!!! :happydance: im so excited for u.. grow beany grow :D

hello all! i am looking for some good tww buddies. i am new to posting but have been a site stalker for a while now. mind if i join you all?

Girls.... I got a bfp this morning..... in total shock and STILL checking the stick this afternoon!! :shock:
Anyway needless to say i am stoked and gave my DH the bday pres of a lifetime this morning.....:winkwink:
Thanks to all you awesome women for being so wonderful to SS with!! Sending lots of babydust out to you all.....:hugs:xxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs: YAY!!!! congratualtions hunny this is fantastic!!
all the best for the next 9 months! gosh i wanna come over to first tri lol
MRSLQ im sorry the witch showed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back