Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

im sure you were still in time... did you bd the day b4 ov as well??

yes in the morning but we had done it for everyday for 4 days prior to that so dought there were many swimmers lol

yep id say your ok hun :thumbup: if anything thats prob better cuz the spermies are all there waiting for the eggy.. it can take them 24 hours to reach there... so your def ok :hugs: i hope these two weeks go quickly with a lovely bfp at the end :D

thanks babyhopes and congrats on your bfp!!...

Still unsure if i got my good side this month and the pains from the cysts have eased (normally there all thro the 2ww) which im not complaining but makes me wonder if its cuse i ov'd on the bad side... ah well we will wait and see!

thanx hun! i think i need it tonight!.....not a good night for me, everything is just sooo confusing and frustrating at the moment :cry:

Oh darl.... I sure hope you feel better soon.... sending you hugs....:hugs:

:hugs: thank you hun!
today at work i felt weird, i had that yucky taste in my mouth for most of the day!...dunno what that means and im now sitting at home in front of the fan cause im sooo hot! and its not hot outside lol
gosh i hope we got it!!!!
how are you hun?? hows bub going? :flower:

Ooooh! Yucky taste is good! And the hot flashes!! Gee I sure hope so hunni....:winkwink::hugs: Bubs is good I think(?!) will probably have a scan in a couple wks - I want there to be something to see.... so want to be at least 8wks.... will keep ya posted!:flower:

yeah i hope that the symptoms keep up!!! :thumbup:
keep us updated on bub both you and babyhopes!! :happydance:

feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!
OH and i reckon i have a temp tonight!! i just feel hot!
i also had ALOT of lotion type CM today....blue veins on 1 of my BBS.....but not getting my hopes up!
but girls please pray that we got it this month!
xxxx

feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!
i also had ALOT of lotion type CM today....blue veins on 1 of my BBS.....but not getting my hopes up!
xxxx

Awww I'm praying hun!!!:hugs:

I think im ovulating today!!! :happydance: I have slight cramping down really low in my stomach. :thumbup: We bd'd lastnight and the previous night so im hoping to God i'l be covered !! :happydance: Might get some in tonight just to be sure though. :winkwink: Wahoo, im hoping this means im at the start of my 2ww !!! :happydance: :flower:

feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!
xxxx

Keeping everything crossed for you.
All sounds positive to me honey. :dust:

thanx hun!
hot again tonight as i sit here on the couch....very cranky today at work and still lots and lots of lotion type CM....and i had some sharp pains in my BBs today....
keeping my fingers crossed for myself hahaha
xxxxx

feeling HOT HOT HOT!!!
xxxx

Awww I'm praying hun!!!:hugs:

thank you hun!!
maybe if i get my BFP i can be bump buddies with you and babyhopes???? :happydance:

hi all just introducing myself. I am on my 2ww too. hopefully all the bding me and hubby did over the past 3 nights was worth it!!! i dont have any symptoms yet and everyone i speak to says they "just know" instantly....so at the moment i am thinking its another AF n the way for me :-(

hi all just introducing myself. I am on my 2ww too. hopefully all the bding me and hubby did over the past 3 nights was worth it!!! i dont have any symptoms yet and everyone i speak to says they "just know" instantly....so at the moment i am thinking its another AF n the way for me :-(

welcome hunny!
hang i there, those symptoms could start anyday! dont count yourself out yet :flower:

hi all

Hows everyone doing?

I feel so rubbish today woke up with a banging headache had a stuffy runny nose for the past 2 days and exhausted i think im coming down with something :-( booo just what i need..

hey girls!
well 3 days to go....not sure what to do or think....want to keep positive....i want a positive hahaha
xxxx

:happydance: i think your gonna get that positive.. i cant wait :flower: ive got my fx for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->