Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

awww thank you hunny!!!
we will see in a few days!!!
xxxx

im chicken shit hahaha....might pick one up tomorrow lol

im chicken shit hahaha....might pick one up tomorrow lol

I have a box of tests in the bathroom waving at me everytime I walk in there! I'm going to try and ignore them for as long as possible.

I just wish you had like a letter "b" appear on your tummy or something so we didn't have to go through all this not knowing malarkey. haha

xx

that would be cool....lol we wouldnt have to stress over tests and waiting to test haha

normally if im 2 days away from AF which i am....i would be crazy PMS symptoms....but i dont have any of those today instead i just have blue veins on BBs and im tired....hmmm who knows!

that would be cool....lol we wouldnt have to stress over tests and waiting to test haha

normally if im 2 days away from AF which i am....i would be crazy PMS symptoms....but i dont have any of those today instead i just have blue veins on BBs and im tired....hmmm who knows!

ooh that all sounds very positive. I really hope you get your BFP and I have everything crossed.

I'm so tired too think I'd better take my tender bbs and headache to bed. lol

:hugs:

thank you hun! i really hope we both get those 2 lines on that test!!!!
have a good sleep!! xx

Oh no this morning I've got pink cm with AF type cramps. I'm guessing that means I'm out this month. :cry:

Probably going to have a 26day cycle this month. I know you're not out until AF arrives but I'm feeling negative right now.

How are you feeling Maratobe? Please tell me you are still getting positive signs and we are going to get at least one BFP. :hugs:
xx

Oh no this morning I've got pink cm with AF type cramps. I'm guessing that means I'm out this month. :cry:

Probably going to have a 26day cycle this month. I know you're not out until AF arrives but I'm feeling negative right now.

How are you feeling Maratobe? Please tell me you are still getting positive signs and we are going to get at least one BFP. :hugs:
xx

awww sweetheart, i still got everything crossed for you! i hope maybe its implantation bleeding! :hugs:
im feeling very yuck today...i had more pinching sort of cramps today....BBs arent too sore today but at work today i threw up a lil bit...and i was very dizzy all day.
i was gonna buy a test on my way home tonight but i was too scared hahaha
i hope the lil bit of blood goes away for you hun!:flower:

xx

awww sweetheart, i still got everything crossed for you! i hope maybe its implantation bleeding! :hugs:
im feeling very yuck today...i had more pinching sort of cramps today....BBs arent too sore today but at work today i threw up a lil bit...and i was very dizzy all day.

I've got such a good feeling for you :baby:!! So when are you going to test?

hun dont lose hope yet.. i spotted for 5 days b4 i got my bfp... i had pink cm, then watery blood and even had some dark blood for a day.. not heavy or enough for a pad.. but i was told everything was ok.. you can sometimes spot at the start pregnancy when af would have been due.. also the uterus is stretching can cause spotting... so dont lose hope.. unless its heavy.. i had bad cramps like af was about to show and it never got heavy :hugs:

well my 2ww has just started, ive got this weekend sorted as the v8's are here in perth so will b busy all weekend but i don't know how i will go next week.

xx

I've got such a good feeling for you :baby:!! So when are you going to test?

:hugs: thank you darling! i was gonna test tomorrow morning but didnt get the test! so maybe sunday morning....af is due on monday

hun dont lose hope yet.. i spotted for 5 days b4 i got my bfp... i had pink cm, then watery blood and even had some dark blood for a day.. not heavy or enough for a pad.. but i was told everything was ok.. you can sometimes spot at the start pregnancy when af would have been due.. also the uterus is stretching can cause spotting... so dont lose hope.. unless its heavy.. i had bad cramps like af was about to show and it never got heavy :hugs:

i agree!! i have everything crossed!!!:hugs:

Hello Ladies

I have been away for a while, been moving house and have had no internet, but I am back now and in my 2 ww. Sadly this is my last 2ww of 2009...if I do not catch this time I will not get pregnant till 2010...although I thought that I would we pregnant in 2008...but no such luck. But chin up I say....I will keep trying because we want this so bad!!! I am pretty sure if we do not get pregnant by mid march, we will not even have a baby next year...boooooooooooo.....come on body do your 'thang'!!!

Hello Ladies

I have been away for a while, been moving house and have had no internet, but I am back now and in my 2 ww. Sadly this is my last 2ww of 2009...if I do not catch this time I will not get pregnant till 2010...although I thought that I would we pregnant in 2008...but no such luck. But chin up I say....I will keep trying because we want this so bad!!! I am pretty sure if we do not get pregnant by mid march, we will not even have a baby next year...boooooooooooo.....come on body do your 'thang'!!!

hey hunny!!
ive been wondering where you were!!! good to have you back :hugs:
if we dont get it this cycle we wont be trying until our wedding in 2011...:cry:
sooo good to have you back! how did the house moving go??
:flower:

BFN!!! 2 days late and i tested this morning and i thought i saw something but i prob didnt!!!...i cracked it with the test and pulled it apart and now its all ruined!!
im still getting all my symptoms and lots of creamy watery CM.....maybe ill test later in the week when i know that she is late forsure!!!
=(
bad day for me.....
xxxxxx

BFN!!! 2 days late and i tested this morning and i thought i saw something but i prob didnt!!!...i cracked it with the test and pulled it apart and now its all ruined!!
im still getting all my symptoms and lots of creamy watery CM.....maybe ill test later in the week when i know that she is late forsure!!!
=(
bad day for me.....
xxxxxx

PMA hon. You are definately not out until AF arrives.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"