Anyone ovulating 31st oct/1st nov?

Ivoryapril

Reaction score
This is our first attempt for our first baby and i should ovulate 31st oct/1st nov. Anyone joining me? x

Yes I am joining you there hun exact same time!!!! its our first :baby: too but round 3 for us xxx

I should be too!! Woot!! Cycle buddies for the 2ww!! :happydance:

yay kem ur here and we are in 2ww 2gether woop woop xxxxxxx

LOL! Yup!! Come on BFP!!! I really feel like its going to work this time and I'm going to get my BFP but maybe its just a healthy dose of PMA talking! :dohh: :happydance:

:hugs: Jai Jai!!

Mine is supposed to be on the 31st.... MY BIRTHDAY!!! Wouldn't it be cool to tell my LO that he/she was conceived on his/her mommy's birthday?!?!?! I've been doing OPK's but nothing has come up yet.
Anyone else using OPK's?

YEah I O on the 1st nov. !! :) Its been over 2yrs us trying, so let this BE THE MONTH :) woot woot

Baby Dust sPrinkled all over us ladies * :hugs:

:dust:Hello ladies, it looks like I am in this group as well, so let's all hope for some Halloweenie beanies!

yes defo for some halloween beans!!! :dance: I am using OPK's too but not got anything on them as yet......come on PMA I think Kim has it right!!! yay :dance:

Yep, first true cycle of TTC, due to Ov Nov. 1st or 2nd! Only 2 1/2 weeks left... :rofl:

neg OPK this am (I know I am supposed to wait until later in the day... I will do one when I get home from work)

Oh wow! So glad people have replied. Everyone seemed to have buddies and i was feeling pretty lonely! It's my Mum's birthday on Halloween too, maybe all these birthdays are a sign! Lol. Not using OPKs, i always get ovulation pains so i've pretty much always known when i'm ovulating so i really hope that comes in handy! Problem i have is hubby is away with work mon-fri every week so i can't believe my luck that i'm due to ovulate friday/saturday. Here's hoping all goes to plan! How do you get those daisypath tickers to work? I made one but when i copy and paste i just get a load of text?! x

I'm supposed to be oving about now but am still getting neg on opks. Getting the odd symptom though and plenty of ov pains so hopefully in the next couple of days! This is my first cycle charting so I'm glad I've found some girls to share the 2ww with xx

Do you find with the OPK that you ovulate way after feeling ovulation pains in your side? I always assumed you were ovulating as pretty much as you felt it?!

This is my first time using them so not sure, but it certainly seems to be going that way. It's just getting a bit frustrating that my body seems to be telling me I am but the opks refuse to confirm it!! I just want to be sure, seeing as it's our first cycle trying with some proper knowledge of charting/temps/ovulating etc.

Gotta keep trying! I too had a neg opk today but I'm not expecting O till cd15(Friday) so I prolly wont get my pos(and first ever!) opk until Thursday. But today I had a couple little twinges around my left ovary! O must be around the corner!!! :happydance: Come on O!! One step closer to my BFP!!! :dance: PMA ladies, PMA!!! :hugs:

I use my fertily friend ticker. It links to my chart. I don't know how to do a Lily Pie one. Sorry :(

So glad I found some cycle buddies. It's been driving me mad waiting for positive opk, so don't know how I'm going to survive the 2ww, and if AF's late I think I'll end up going :loopy: xx

My second cycle of trying - but first when I am actually charting.
Due to Ov Nov 1st or 2nd but not entirely sure yet, got OPK's and even brought some pre-seed too!!

Only thing is I have been ill with a cold for a couple of days and my temp has been up a bit, hopefully it'll be normal again tomorrow.

Hope everyone is lucky this month with their :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->