Anyone ovulating around Nov. 4th?

ew yuck i just got a weird taste in my mouth and its been ongoing for about an hour now. i didnt eat or drink anything.

Loveisalliknow, i have mild af like cramps too. i dont know how im gonna keep myself from testing every day.

I checked my cervix last cycle (chemical pregnancy) and my cervix stayed medium high, medium softness and closed until the bleeding started, and it suddenly dropped and went hard. I had positive tests at 9,10 and 11dpo, the medum cervix and creamy CM.

I didn't have any symptoms or have a clue that I was pregnant, I always test about CD 40-42 if my period doesn't start as I have long cycles.

So I haven't been too hopeful this cycle due to my husband and I only being able to bd once but Ive been having very mild cramps today and just went to the bathroom and there was a tiny bit of spotting. Can't wait to test! Still have at least two days though.

we only bd one time the entire month and i got pregnant with my daughter corgankidd. its super possible!

my uterus feels sore t.t oh well a missed period might tell. or not.

UGH so i tested this morning with wondfo and a clinical guard. my wondfos this week have previously had indents when i shined the light behind them. well today i suddenly now have faint pink lines as thick as control when i shine the light behind and in the front of my wondfo i have a shadow. im very early in dpo. about 6 or 7 at most. last cycle, i started having lines like this at the same dpo. with my daughter i didnt test til 8 dpo but i had a faint line that showed after 2 minutes on wondfo. if these are real lines and i caught them at the very start, i must have implanted, as i always have, at 5 dpo. but i dont know if they are real lines. just because suddenly i now have a pink thick thing doesnt mean much because i looked at it after time limit because i had to tend to my daughter as soon as i took the test.

my nose WILL NOT STOP RUNNING. i keep sneezing. i feel ever so slightly crampy down there and i still have that gross taste in my mouth even though i brushed my teeth and everything. oh and my gums bled when i brushed my teeth yesterday which never happened since i was 13. i hate symptom spotting lol
i also hate my poas addiction

i wish i culd show yu all what i see on my test. yall wuld totally trip like i am. but its ok. if its a real line and a sticky baby, it WILL get darker and i wont have trouble uploading a pic

All your symptoms sound good, fx for you catiren! Wana see some pics!!

thanks mrs unicorn. how are yu coming along? im sick of myself already and id LOVE to upload a pic of the test with the light behind it but i use my cell flashlight and i also use my cell to take pics so i dont have my mans cell here to take a pic of what im seeing cuz its super there and obvious. D; but as i said, if its real it will get darker as i test after a day or so

Yeah hopefully they will get darker in a day or two.

I'm ok, still have a cold, tender bbs and have some ovary type cramps today too - both sides. It's def not O and not af type cramps so who knows!!

Also sick of myself too! Sick of debating whether or not to poas again! Only done IC - BFN. was going to do FRER tomorrow - are these more sensitive than IC?

my sense of smell has been thru the roof the last two days. its always high since having my baby but geezus its worse now. ive been searching the internet and turns out, i came across a clinician dude who knows more about pregnancy tests than probably the makers of hpts. he has an article that has a science behind evaps and stuff and he said that urine continues to pass thru the stick even after time limit. dye will only stick if theres hcg present while the urine passes. if the hcg level is low, it will be some time till enough passes over a period of time for it to make enough dye stick to the test line. maybe thats why mine is a pinkish tone and its thick while the last few days have just been thin and dark indents or whiteness in a thick indent line. like an empty box persay. its a maybe ^-^

mrs unicorn, what dpo are yu now? i dont like frer but i have 3 of them left. personally wondfo shows better than frer with same urine. with my daughter at 8 dpo, i used wondfo and frer with same urine around 4 pm. i didnt even suspect pregnancy. i tested for fun. but wondfo showed up darker(still super faint) and half a minute faster than my frer. if i wasnt a poas addict and a line spotter, frer totally wulda been negative in my opinion!! the line was so faint and pink that it only showed at certain precise angles! whereas my wondfo was much easier to see although still extremely faint. can yu get wondfos? they r so much cheaper and better than frers in my opinion! they detect hcg of 7 according to the poas addict website.

bleh i feel kinda crampy on my right side. phew. im seriously thinking of just not even caring abt my symptoms anymore. and that nasty taste is becoming stronger in my mouth. T.T

10 DPO. I don't know what brand my IC are, but it's says sensitivity of 10. Maybe I'll have a look for wondfo next time I need some, have no idea if we have them in the uk. Yep I'm sick of symptom spotting - I'm gona try so hard not to do it next month, or at least only pay attention to things I've not noted down this month!

yu can only get wondfos off the internet. i get mine from amazon and ebay. they r sensitivity 25miu, same as frer claims, but just like frer claims wondfo also can pick ip lower levels

Hopefully your tests get darker caitren! Your symptoms all sound really promising!

Unicorn your chart looks amazing!!!

thanks todmommy4568. im thinking of taking a break from this place called the internet. im so sick of myself and my poas addiction. D; UUGFHHHGHFJFPPPPPP. gonna test thanksgiving eve.

the taste in my mouth wont go away. its so gross. i had it at the same dpo with both my positives before. and im the same dpo now!!! but i dont wanna get my hopes up. everytime i eat i wanna throw up a bit. nothing is appetizing anymore and the smell of things just disgust me so much i almost culdnt eat chicken T.T i was so scared i wuld throw it up cuz for some reason im appalled by the smell of everything food

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->