• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone ovulating around the 17th of October?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Cycle number 5 for me, but approaching seven months of trying. I've had one chemical in that time the cycle before last. I tend to ovulate late (CD60, CD25, CD25, CD21 and looking likely to be CD21 again this cycle), which makes it feel like this whole TTC business just drags on and on. I took soy to try and bring my ovulation forward this cycle and last cycle, as it worked when we conceived our daughter (I ovulated CD13 then), but it hasn't worked as well this time sadly.

We are trying for our third and final baby and I'm really surprised it's taking this long, as with our daughter it was second month (first time we timed sex around ovulation) and with our son he was the one that got through while I was sick on the pill, so that must have been some very good timing and good fertility going on there. The fact that I'm about to enter our 8th month of trying with this one is strange to me! I really thought I'd be quite heavily pregnant by now. I fell pregnant in August within a few days of a buddy from another thread and she's just had her 12 week scan. It holds up a mirror to what could have been had I not lost that pregnancy, which is making me feel quite sad about it all right now. I do have faith that I'll get there in the end, but the fact that it's taking a bit longer is making me feel a bit worried about how much longer it's going to take.

I got a +OPK today on CD20, so I imagine I'll ovulate tomorrow, as I tend to do so the day after getting a positive OPK. Anyone else due to ovulate in the next few days or has just ovulated? Want to wait out the TWW with me? I can promise lots of symptom spotting madness, cheerleading and virtual hugs!

Meeeeeeee lol. I thought I had o'ed earlier this week with ewcm and an almost positive opk (I have a very short surge that's easy to miss the dark dark line) but alas I am just now getting ready to. So close to positive opk today so either pos later tonight or tomorrow which would put me o'ing on Sunday the 18 ... It's my 7th cycle, trying for first, after ectopic ... Hoping for lucky number 7... And lucky 8 (?) for you! Lol :)

Sorry about your loss beemeck :hugs: I hope that you get rainbow soon. How frustrating that you get a short surge, as that must make OPKs pretty unreliable I imagine. If only ovulation could happen on the same day every cycle! That would be nice! (I know this does happen to a lot of women, but it seems there are a fair few of us who are never quite sure).

Anyone else out there ovulating? I think I may have ovulated yesterday instead of today in the end. Tomorrow's temp will tell. Timing has been good this cycle if it happened yesterday. Fingers crossed this is it, but last cycle timing was great too and all I got was bitter disappointment. Don't have my hopes up for this cycle. Truly, I fully expect more BFNs in 10 days time (going to to test around 10/11dpo, no chance of holding out longer!!)

Thanks squirrell :) what is with this month? Normally I have no doubt about my o due to strong o pains. Maybe I'll feel them tomorrow. I also never get a fake out like I did this month too. Excited to see what your temps show but either way you'll have it covered! And I know what you mean. Every month I think "this is it". I'm always so confident that I'm pregnant but nope .... One of these times have to be it though so let's make this our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"