Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

We are trying to conceive our third baby and this is our fourth cycle (but 6 months of trying - long cycles!). I had two days of positive OPKs followed by a temp drop this morning, so going by my usual pattern, I'm expecting ovulation today. We've been busy bding this cycle, as in past cycles due to my husband's job as a musician, he's been away when ovulation happened. This cycle is different and he's having a relatively quite month with work. It's so nice not to have to worry about timing this cycle! If we don't conceive this cycle though we'll be in trouble as he's away almost all of October on tour, so I really hope we get our BFP this cycle!

We had a chemical pregnancy last cycle, which has rather torn the wind from my sails, and now I've totally lost patience with TTC. I really hope this is my last TWW!

Anyone else out there ovulating today or around now? :wave:

Hi! I should be ovulating today or tomorrow! We are TTC #4, our final baby for sure. Im just waiting to see if I get my temp rise tomorrow or the next day. I only started temping yesterday as I just wanted to confirm ovulation. Ive temped for a few cycles in the past and I dont feel the need to do it all month long. Really hoping this is our month as everything is perfect timing wise with my job and life in general :)

Hi there,

I know what you mean about not needing to temp every day. I know my usual pre- and post-o ranges, so I can usually tell where I am in my cycle depending on BBT. That said, I do still like temping every day, not sure why!

I was hoping for a nice big temp rise this morning, but only got a piddly one. It was a hugely disturbed night's sleep for me though with my daughter waking me up screaming constantly. She has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks, so it was a bit annoying that she chose last night of all nights to be unsettled again, just as I was hoping to confirm O with a nice temp hike! I took my temp at 3am too and it was significantly higher then, so I don't know which temp to go with as neither was after 4 hours sleep, so neither is reliable. I'll see what my temp does tomorrow and hope that she sleeps through again tonight. I am a bit worried that my body will struggle to ovulate, as I took soy isoflavones this cycle having used them successfully to conceive my daughter, but this time they don't seem to be agreeing with me. Hopefully they won't give me a messed up super long cycle!

How old are you other kids? I always wanted three kids, but in recent years I have been veering towards wanting four. It just feels like the right number for me, but my husband was a push to get to three (he always wanted two), so I won't push him for four. I know he would eventually give in, but I don't think it's fair to him to pester him about it when he's already compromised. I am secretly hoping for twins this time though :haha:

I have 3 sons! 13, 7, and 3. My husband didnt want anymore after my last baby and honestly I didnt really want one either. About 6 months ago I started feeling the urge but never said anything to him about it. We had a pregmancy scare one month and on a whim I asked him if he ever thought about having another baby and he said yes! I was like really?? And he said yes, he would like another one. His niece recently had a baby and we got to hold it for a little bit and I guess that sealed the deal and we started TTC this month. This is our first month trying. I had an oops pregnancy that miscarried that took one try and my youngest son took 2 months so Im hoping it happens this month :)

Your temp rise looks very promising! I had mine yesterday morning but I dont think it was accurate. I was up at 1am turning the ac down as it was so hot! I think that caused my rise because Im fairly certain I ovulated yesterday. My temp was still high this morning so I think today was my real temp rise. I guess we will see tomorrow!

Im quite positive I either ovulated yesterday or today :) Starting yesterday evening I was having small cramps and pinches on my left side and today I have a slight sore feeling and like a muscle type pulling feeling also on the left. I usually dont have these feelings so Im very excited! Im positive I ovulated from my left!

Me 😊 think I ovulated during night so 13th/14th! X

Hi Ladies,

I have 2 boys, (3) and (2) this is our first cycle trying for next ad last baby. I fell pregnant on first month of trying with first, then got pregnant while breastfeeding with my second, (didn't realize I could get preggers' breastfeeding so much). We are kinda trying to gender sway, having sex a few days before ovulation and not day before or day of ovulation, Shettles method. Honestly even if another boy I will be delighted, but a girl would be a nice change :). my chart, with really only one previous months data says I will O on the 15th so dtd 10/11/13th, evidently it allows the male sperm to die off and the stronger female sperm have a longer life cycle they hang on for up to 5 days, so to inc the # of female sperm... I dunno how much I believe in it but, worth a try anyways. Weird thing is I have have had positive OPK's since sat morning, then took later in afternoon sat and it had 2 lines but not positive, positive again sunday at 11am, and positive again today at 1pm...... totally do not get OPKS!!!! Sat night i got a sharp pain in my uterus that I can only think was mittelschmerz/ovulation and then the following day i was crampy and felt "full" and achey. Anyways, we kinda messed up the shettles method as dtd sunday morning as following chart saying I wasn't to O till the 15th.....

At this point who knows, but not dtd again till out of this "fertile" window. will prob test using the sat as my O due to pains and then if BFN again using 15th as O, so will test 27th and again on 30th......

Welcome Loraloo and Babyclements! Really hope we all get nice shiny BFPs this cycle!

Babyclements how confusing with so many days worth of positives. Maybe you had a super long surge and will ovulate a few times. I've heard of women having 5/6 days of positive OPKs going on to have twins because they ovulated twice. How would you feel about four? :haha:

I'm off to bed now and soooooooo hoping for a temp rise when I wake up. Do you think if I want it bad enough it won't happen? Hope not!!

Welcome Loraloo and Babyclements! Really hope we all get nice shiny BFPs this cycle!

Babyclements how confusing with so many days worth of positives. Maybe you had a super long surge and will ovulate a few times. I've heard of women having 5/6 days of positive OPKs going on to have twins because they ovulated twice. How would you feel about four? :haha:

I'm off to bed now and soooooooo hoping for a temp rise when I wake up. Do you think if I want it bad enough it won't happen? Hope not!!

hahahhahahahahhahahahaha :shrug: not funny when there are twins on both sides of my family!!! My mom was a twin but the first twin miscarried... I read that today about multiple opk's and possibly more than one ovulation, I think I would have a heart attack! not saying i wouldn't love it! But definitely be having a heart attack first! guess we will wait and see...

Good luck with your temps, dtd tonight if possible anyways ;) ;) Practice makes perfect!!

Hey ladies I am coming over from the TTC after a Loss...

I ovulated on 9/13

I had a MC 8/6 and got my first AF 28 days later..never felt myself O but this time WOW worse pain ever! And I have always felt myself O. I read it hurts worse after MC but I did O...and we BD all weekend...

We werent trying or preventing but had discussed TTC in NOV (after 3 cycles)

So I am now in the TWW...2 day dpo today!

Dont know if I am more freaked out at the possibility of being pregnant or wishing that I am not.

Best wishes to for all of us

Babyclements, chances are you could ovulate twice then :) twins run in my mum's side too. There are a few sets every generation with the most recent ones being born to my cousin, who is a twin herself (she's the daughter of my mother's sister). I'm hoping I got those likely-to-have-twin genes, as for some reason I've always been obsessed with the idea of having twins.

Welcome loved - so sorry for your loss. Sounds like a strong ovulation if you felt pain for the first time. Supposedly you're more fertile after a loss (not sure why). I hope you get the result you want this cycle :hugs: I just experienced a chemical last cycle and it shook me up enough to feel so grateful it hadn't been a proper miscarriage. I really feel for every poor woman who has had to go through that!

I'm 2dpo today too! Finally! I'm pretty confident my temperature will stay up tomorrow. I'm really happy with our timing and feel pretty confident this cycle. Maybe it's that I took soy, which I took when we conceived our daughter, or maybe it's just a feeling, but I do feel good about this cycle.

Hope your gut instinct is right squirrel! With my ladt baby I had s gut feeling straight away that I was (even had pregnancy dreams) even though it was a one off 'oops' I just knew!

I should be ovulating yesterday or today...I don't chart or temp though. CM almost watery atm. DH and I are trying for #1.

I am either 1dpo or 2dpo today... I suspect 1dpo. It is going to be such a long week! I feel really good about this cycle as well! We bd'd 5 times in the 3 days before O and once on the actual day. I love the whole testing madness, it is one of my favorite parts of TTC so I will be testing this weekend even though the earliest I would get a faint positive is on Monday or Tuesday. Ive always gotten positives early on at 7dpo and 8dpo. I sure hope I got lucky this cycle! I would be due June 6th which is the very beginning of summer and it would be a perfect maternity leave of sorts since my other kids will be out of school! Good luck everybody!

Hello all! First TWW after MC for me. Looking forward to all our BFPs!

Loved- I noticed my O pains were quite strong as well. Hope that's a good sign for us!

Good luck linza!

Is is too early to poas yet??!! ��

POAS as much as your wallet allows! Unfortunately mine is a pretty thin wallet... I'm gonna have to wait it out, but I love following others' POAS addictions! Squinting is fun. Haha.

Haha mine too- I have a stash of IC upstairs but I'm refusing to use them this time and I'm just ordering a frer to arrive on Tuesday ready for Wednesday (9dpo) rather than try and analyse the line that is ALWAYS there on the IC lol

squirrel...sorry for your loss as well. I read you are temping.. I didnt chart as I did not plan this but was wondering if I should start anyway just to see. I want to gather some info but then again I dont want to work myself up during the TWW.

Linzalora..when was your MC and how many cycles have you had since? I always have O pains but never this bad and I still feel a little pain almost like when I found out I was pregnant. I am trying not to compare my TWW symptoms but its hard not to. I also want to say maybe I will feel completely different so if there is a bean it will stick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->