Anyone past tww? No AF bfn.

PD4

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Kind of new here. Was an avid b and b user while TTC my son and back now after over a year of TTC #2.
I am 21 dpo and had a bfn yesterday. I'm out of tests and am sick of seeing stark white tests. Anyone else that far past o still no AF or bfp? I know I o'ed. (Temping. Opk, trigger shot and clomid).

I am past 2ww and had slight spotting, every other pregnancy symptom, crying today bc a test was bfn, blue vein road map on bbs, dh says things are tighter like when pregnant with dd 3 years ago. So, confused. Af was due, yet only light spotting no af

I'm CD 28 today (not sure of dpo) but I have super short cycles, 23-25 days. Still no bfp but no AF either and I'm sure I'm pg. I had what I think (hope) was implantation bleeding the day I though AF was due so perhaps I just need to give it time.

Hope you both get a BFP soon.

I'm in the same boat. CD50 today and I'm normally a 30-31 day cycle. All bfn, no af. Went for a blood test yesterday and should have the results back today.

Fingers crossed for all of you ladies! Hoping for BFP's all around.

Another bfn, today. So weird bc my bbs hurt very badly and haven't felt like this since pregnant with dd 3 years ago. Guess, dh and I will just bd and see if af comes end of month early oct.

I'm definitely out. Blood test came back negative. I'm doing what you're doing, peanutmomma: bd as if everything is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->