Anyone please!.. Pushchair advice!

charxxx

Mum & Expecting again
Reaction score
Hiii..

Right I dont have a clue when it comes to pushchairs and travel systems :wacko:

All the ones I like the look of are tons of money.. I'd really like one where its just the chasis and you can fix either the carseat, carry cot or chair onto it but whats the best one and the best priced one?!

Any help will be much appreciated! :flower:

xx

we bought the graco symbio, not too expensive and it literally is just the chassis with an adaptor so you can out carseat/pushchair/carrycot straight on. Its nice and light and folds small :) Cost us £380 for the lot from babies r us.

That sounds great, Think I'll have a look :) xx

i wanted one like this at first and wanted a fairly cheap one i liked the look of the hauck malibu https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUCK-MALIBU..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20b9c67bbb just a thought xx

also it comes in loads of different colours just search it on ebay or something xx

Bugaboo is good but expnsive form new might be able to pick one up on eBay though xxx

Thanks sweetie it looks really nice! You can also get that one on kiddicare I think but think it'll be cheaper on ebay :) Its now on my shortlist! xx

im glad i could be of help :) i think its a great price with everything that comes with it!! xx

I went to kiddicare and got an ex display model ...

Hauck Condor should have been £249 was £199, I was also looking at the other Hauck model which was slightly cheaper but didn't fold up the right shape for my car.

I've played around with it a lot but not actually used it but I like that it's light to push, easy to fold, change the mode and has a proper lay flat carry cot.

Since I have bought this I have found some carry cots can be used as a lie flat car seat too (which this doesn't) and some of them can have the pushchair rear facing as well as the pram bit (which this doesn't). Neither of these things bother me but it might be worth thinking about the the features you want it to have.

x

Attachments

• KC22559_l.jpg
    KC22559_l.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
I got the Graco Quattro Tour Sports from Kiddicare (with my first, so bought about a year and half ago now).

Kiddicare £240, Mothercare £420!!

Remember Kiddicare do a pricematch if you see it somewhere else cheaper!

I got full system - pram/carseat/carrycot/raincover/cosytoes in Midnight (purple)

Only thing is its heavy/bulky so no good if you are on/off buses. We are in cars a lot so that didnt bother us!:flower:

I went to kiddicare and got an ex display model ...

Hauck Condor should have been £249 was £199, I was also looking at the other Hauck model which was slightly cheaper but didn't fold up the right shape for my car.

I've played around with it a lot but not actually used it but I like that it's light to push, easy to fold, change the mode and has a proper lay flat carry cot.

Since I have bought this I have found some carry cots can be used as a lie flat car seat too (which this doesn't) and some of them can have the pushchair rear facing as well as the pram bit (which this doesn't). Neither of these things bother me but it might be worth thinking about the the features you want it to have.

x

Thanks :) That was a good deal you got on the condor one, And yeah I've been thinking about features thats how I decided I wanted that type because I can just clip the carseat on it if I'm getting the bus and getting a lift at the same time, Also I like prams so the carry cot would be a nice option :) xx

Yes it was a fab deal!

It would be a good idea to go to somewhere they have lots of models so you can see how easy and light they would be to get on and off the bus and to fold etc.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"