Anyone pregnant after IVF or assisted conception?

Hi ladies! I am 9 weeks with our first baby. This was our first DE IVF cycle having had 4 fresh and 3 frozen IVF cycles previously with my own eggs with no success. Still cannot quite believe this is happening but we saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks so keeping everything crossed. I agree that it puts a unique perspective on things when you actually do get pregnant. I look forward to sharing our journeys x

Congratulations on all the pregnancies :hugs:

We got our bfp 3 years after first seeing a FS, ovarian drilling and 2 cycles of 150mg of clomid did it for us.

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if I could join? I have a 3.5 year old from IUI. It took us a while to decide on trying for #2 because I had a difficult pregnancy and the first two years was tough as well because my LO was sick alot.

Just as I was waiting to call in my CD1, it was late. I have diminished ovarian reserve, and short cycles, so when I was late my first thought was I was hitting menopause :haha:

I finally decided to take a hpt, and here I am almost 7 weeks pregnant :happydance: I have my viability scan tomorrow so I'm praying all goes well.

Congrats, newbie! That is an amazing second beta! Could definitely be twins in there, although my beta doubling time was less than 33 hours and we only transferred one, so who knows?!?

Hi Blubell. It sounds like you’ve been through a lot to get here. I’m happy to hear DE was your ticket to success.

Mo, so sorry to hear you’ve had such a stressful pregnancy and tragic family event. I really hope these last few weeks are smooth sailing for you until the arrival of your healthy baby. Sorry if you mentioned it already, but do you know the gender?

Welcome, little! I hope the time until your first scan passes quickly. This might be too personal, but how did you go about home insemination with donor sperm? By that I mean, is it through a company or someone you know? I’m just being nosy.

Hello mamaberry. I hope tomorrow’s scan goes perfectly. Keep us posted!

Welcome, vaniila! Glad you’ve joined us!

AFM, two more days until first scan. Eeek! I’ve been having some pretty gnarly nausea the past few days, so hopeful that’s a positive sign (although I know it doesn’t guarantee anything).

Mo, congrats on being team blue. How exciting xx
S08- good luck for your scan tomorrow. Hopefully you will see a perfect little heartbeat xx
Cvaeh- is your scan this week also?
Hope everyone else is well. :flower
Does anyone else have fluctuating symptoms? Some days I think yes, something is def happening and other days I start to have doubts! I am sure this is normal?

s08 - it wasn't so much the doubling time that got me thinking twins, it is the high numbers. 1252 at the equivalent of 17dpo is definitely high for a singleton. Way off the average, but still within range of singles on betabase.info. It is even above the median for twins. First appointment is on the 22nd, so I guess we'll find out then!

Newbie I bet you have twins in there!! That's a high beta for sure. Although with my son I was over 2000 at 13dp5dt (679 11dp5dt) but with this baby I was 611 12dp5dt.

Newbie, my beta was 3450 at 13days post 5 day transfer and only one in here :flower:

Bluebell, you've given me hope. Although I'd be over the moon with twins, I know it would be very hard for us. I would be equally as happy with one. I'm just hoping for healthy right now.

S0- Good luck with your scan tomorrow. What time is your appointment? Mine is not until Thursday evening. Terrified that there isn't anything in there!!

Yes, my symptoms fluctuate so much. One day my boobs really hurt and I feel sick and then the next fine. I haven't actually been sick so often wonder if it is in my head!! I also had some worrying sharp pains in my uterus today. Seems to have stopped now but sends me into panic thinking the embryo is coming away!! I have also got heat lumps or something on my arm and wrist. I am just a nervous wreck. I just want this pm much.

Hello to everyone xx

Mamaberry, have you had your scan yet?

That’s awesome about a second boy, Mo! I bet the brothers will grow up super close…and think of all the “boy” stuff you already have! I’d be thrilled with either gender (obviously), but think having another boy would be really nice.

Cveah, my scan is tomorrow at 11:30 pacific time (I’m on the west coast of the US). And I’m totally with you in the nervous wreck department!

Yes, I definitely have fluctuating symptoms as well. I’ve been super nauseas lately, but today feel great. I took Unisom and vitamin b6 at the recommendation of my re last night, so perhaps that is helping? Feeling well actually makes me even more nervous!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi S08, I did have my scan yesterday thanks for asking. The results weren't that good. I am 6w6d by my LMP, but the baby measured 6w1d and had a very low heart beat of 78. My doctor scheduled me for another u/s in 2 weeks to see if there has been development. She said the numbers could mean impending miscarriage or that it was just too early. I'm 39 and have DOR (my amh is .1 pmol), so I'm truly scared it will be a miscarriage.

Please pray for me and my little one ladies, I need all the positive thoughts I can get right now. I'm going to stay off the internet for the next little while because Google is killing me and my sanity. I'll post an update on the 24th.

Blessings to all you lovely ladies, and wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!

mama - I'm sorry to hear about your scan :hugs: that's still very early and scans that early are notorious for being inaccurate, I was scanned at 8 weeks and a few days but the scan put me as 7 weeks, even a mm either way can make a huge difference. I hope you get good news on the 24th :hugs:

Thinking of you, mamaberry. I’m so sorry that you didn’t get great news. My RE did say today that she was just looking for the size to be within one week of the actual gestation, so there is some wiggle room in there. I don’t blame you for taking some time away from the Internet. Please take care of yourself.

It feels weird to post something happy after hearing disappointing news from another person in here, but we did have a good first scan this morning. Size measured correctly and there was a HR of 134. My RE said I could come back for scans as often as I want now, or can be done. I have my first regular OB ultrasound next week at 8 weeks, so I think I'll go back to the RE around 9 weeks just to make sure everything is as it should be.

Thinking about you mammaberry and will be praying for your little one.

S0 - Thats great news. It must have been such a relief to see your little baby. I hope mine goes as well tomorrow. I am really worried though as my super sore boobs stopped hurting today. They are only slightly sore now when I run down the stairs. I thought they would just get sorer not less!!

Xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->