Anyone pregnant after IVF or assisted conception?

Congrats s08!

Mamma sorry you're going through this. I hope everything turns out okay.

Cveah, I hope you receive great news today. You deserve it!!!

Hi everyone.
Back from our scan. We saw one lovely heartbeat. Measuring 13.4mm. He didn't measure the heart rate but said it looked good. There was signs of another sac that had stopped developing so hoping that's not going to cause any problems. So overwhelmed. Xx

Amazing cvaeh! So glad the scan went well. After everything.

Awesome, cveah! So pleased for you.

How is everyone doing? Anything new?

Mama, how are holding up?

Hi s08 - I'm now 8 weeks 3 days. I have been driving myself mad with symptom spotting. Over the last few days my nausea seems to have gone which is stressing me out. It was never really that bad but it was comforting!!! My boobs are still sore getting out of bed but nothing much else. I keep talking to my little baby as already love him/her so much. How are you feeling?

Hope everyone else is doing well xx xx

6 weeks today, but I have some bleeding. Fortunately, no pain or cramps, so trying not to freak out. I'm patiently waiting for my doctor to get back to me... I'm concerned for miscarriage, of course, but also that I'm rh negative and dh is positive...

Hope it's nothing newbie! Hopefully you can get a scan soon.

Newbie I hope all is well :hugs: I hope your doctor gets back to you soon .

Hanging out on the couch for another two hours before I go to see my doctor... long two hours!

Hi s08 - I'm now 8 weeks 3 days. I have been driving myself mad with symptom spotting. Over the last few days my nausea seems to have gone which is stressing me out. It was never really that bad but it was comforting!!! My boobs are still sore getting out of bed but nothing much else. I keep talking to my little baby as already love him/her so much. How are you feeling?

Hope everyone else is doing well xx xx

I know it was comforting, but enjoy the lack of nausea while it lasts! Do you have any appointments coming up?

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Just had my first OB appointment today, which went well. OB did a abdominal u/s, which was surprised me. Baby measured the right size with a heart rate of 170!

Any news, Newbie? I hope everything is ok!!!

Any updates from anyone? I'd love to hear how you ladies are doing.

AFM, I went to OB today at 10 weeks. Measured 10w1d and had hr of 170. We did the Panorama blood test, so should know gender and chromosomal results in about a week. I cannot believe we are finding out the sex at 11 weeks!!!

Hi S08
Time seems to be going very slowly at the moment. I am 10 weeks 4 days and have my next scan in 2 weeks. I hope that little heart beat is still thumping away!!!
When I lie down now I have a little ridge just about my pubic bone. I think it may be the top of my womb?? I am having a few sharp pains in that area too so hoping that it's just my womb stretching. Have days where I feel sick and days I don't. I am just chief worrier!!

It is fantastic you can find out the gender so soon. Are you going to be telling anyone or keeping it a secret?

Hi, to everyone else. Hope all is okay xx

Hi,
We conceived using iui and fell pregnant with our little bundle due 2 days before Christmas. We habe our 12 week scan booked in for Wednesday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->