Anyone pregnant & has toddler(s)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mommatoabeaut, Feb 13, 2013.

1. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

The tiredness, the aches and pains & the toddler tantrums.

i feel at the moment..like im struggling to cope.
    Everythings getting to me really quickly.

anyone else feeling rough?

2. xforuiholdonx

xforuiholdonx Momma to Emma and Coltin!

Me! My daughter has literally done nothing but purposely push my buttons for days.
    It's alot to deal with at once

3. Leffy

Leffy Well-Known Member

My DD has turned into a nightmare! we go to playgroups each week and I do as much as I can with her but the last few days she has just become so difficult, she cannot share she cries if i leave her side and is just really stressful at the minute BUT only when we are out, at home she is a lovely child - really helpful she listens to me and is just wonderful. I dont know if its because she is feeling the difference now?

4. DLA

DLA 1st Time Mom & lovin it!

Yup. My 15 month old is absolutely exhausting me. All he does is run around and get into stuff. Whether I'm at work or home with him on the weekends, I'm exhausted by the end of the day from chasing him around. I'm worried how I will do this when I'm 30+ weeks. ughhh.

5. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

My little one is also doint everything to test me.
    Since ive been pregnant hes gone really bad.
    Usually hes good at creche, but lately all ive heard is how much of a nightmare hes been.

Anyone had PND with any?

6. summer rain

summer rain Mum of 5

I do (a 2 year old) though thankfully I have his older brothers to help keep him occupied and we try and get out and about as much as we can to tire him out a bit. My GP cracked me up when she said with her boys she has to take them into the woods and let them run and play like crazy or they'd just drive her mad. My only worry is that my two year old loves babies in general but he is extremely jealous if he sees me holding a baby or even with me telling him I have a baby in my tummy. :( xx

7. jjbump

jjbump Well-Known Member

Same with me. My 21 month old completely exhausts me. She doesn't like playing on her own, so she wants me to constantly be active with her when I just want to sit down with a cup of tea. The nausea has made things really hard, but I'm hoping it's going to get better.

8. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

Kai is very jealous of me around other babies.
    I hold my brothers daughter and he hits the roof. or trys to hit her.

9. mummyof3babas

mummyof3babas Well-Known Member

same here im 27+ with 2 toddlers aged 3&2 im exhausted to say the least cx

10. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

Did anyone have postnatal depression with their first and be fine with second?

11. mummyof3babas

i had pnd with both:( scared il get it this time aswell:(:(

12. sophie22

sophie22 Well-Known Member

It's a bit of both. Some days are horrendous. But others its a nice distraction from the waiting game of pregnancy! It's definately helped me forget some pregnancy problems and made time go quicker so far!

13. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

i had it with Kai. and for the first 3 months of his life i felt nothing for him (harsh i know). you hear how people say it was love at first sight when they had there babies and i never had that feeling :(
    Those first 3 months werw torture, really dont wanna go through it again.

14. mummyof3babas

Awww hun:( u need to talk about pnd feel free to pm me i had it 2 yrs and didnt realise until i had my 2nd:(

15. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

With Kai though, i was a single mom. I left his 'sperm donor' when i was 5 months gone. He was the kind that thought it was ok to hit women. vile creature.
    I was 16 had no income but my 20pound pocket money a week. The thought of abortion turned my stomach so i had a stressful pregnancy getting everything he needed. The waste of space brought him 1 thing. That was binned straight away. a 79p vest from home bargins...REALLY!
    Then my current partner came along. Not many men would take on another mans child, but he did and nobody who saw them together would think he was somebody elses child. They bonded quite easily and Kai really enjoys his company.

Bit of a lifestory there :p

16. Agiboma

Agiboma ME+DS+DD+DH

At OP i too am struggling I cant keep up with my DS anymore he's 30 months and everything gets on my nerves these days. I feel bad because i cant do the things i want to with him and sometimes im a bit short with him also. Im looking forward to having baby so things can return to normal.

17. mummyof3babas

Awww hun:( i was also 16 when pregnant with my 1st had him 2 weeks after my 17th bday and during pregnancy i was always feeling down, which carried on when he was here:( i just brushed it off as been due to the hardwork of bein a mum, then after my 2nd was born i was constantly crying, felt an emotional wreck tbh! as they both got older i started to get better but im starting to feel down again so worried it may come back:( do u have kik messenger are whatsapp hun?xx

18. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

private messaged you :) x

19. mommatoabeaut

mommatoabeaut Momma of 3

noticed your from wolverhampton too :)

20. MomPepperdine

MomPepperdine Well-Known Member

My girls are usually well be haved almost 4 and almost 2 my youngets is really clingy but my oldest is really trying to make me crazy! I think part of it is cuz we can't go out and do anything. What I'm worried about is my youngest when their baby brother comes she won't let her sister even sit with me most the time so when momma is trying to care for noah its going to be hard. I'm almost thinking of staying with my family for a few weeks after since hubby can't really take time off