anyone pregnant on nuvaring?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
any ladies in here happen to get pregnant while on nuvaring? did you use it as directed? mess up on putting in and taking out? antibiotics?

i used nuvaring for five years and i did mess up on it occasionally.
as i use to take it out to DTD and put it back in afterwards and sometimes i forgot to put it back in right away and it was out for hours

but i never got pregnant while using it

i think its a really good birth control as you only have to remember to take it out and put it in once a month. i cant remember to take a pill everyday to save my life

Both of my sisters got preg while still on nuvaring. Funny that it was going to be both their last cycles using it and then they were going to TTC but, with the dates and such of conception, both of them conceived while still using it. Crazy! I used it for a couple months and had no issues.

I used it for a year and had no problems. I loved it actually. I was on the pill after DS and am now 13 weeks pregnant. I will be going back on the ring after I give birth. Lol

My friend from work got pregnant with 3 out of her 5 daughters on the nuva ring. She's a busy lady!

OMG ajr lol. Do u know if she did it perfectly or maybe had a few mishaps with putting in and taking out on time?

I'm not sure if anyone has heard of the blood clotting issues that have recently come out about nuvaring but it might be worth looking into before getting it again.

That being said I used it for years and loved it. Luckily I didn't have any problems. I won't be going back to it now that I know the risks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->