Anyone pregnant with their third?

Rizzo Rizzie

Reaction score
Im back! Unexpectedy! I have two boys my oldest will be 3 in november and my other boy just turned one last month :wacko: is anyone else expecting their third? My dh is stressing out. I decided to test two days ago because i just wasnt feeling right. With my other two i had horrible morning sickness all through the first tri but i havent had any sickness yet and it worries me a bit but i know every pregnancy is different and maybe its still early. Im not sure.

Sorry for blabbing im just is shock but very excited!!

I am! I have a 5 year old who just started school and an 11 month old who is actually still nursing. Found out last week that I'm pregnant with no 3. Looks like I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.

I am...I'm 11 weeks-ish and just heard the heartbeat recently. I have a 3.5 year old, and a 13 month old.

Congratulations.
Im in the same boat but with my 4th lol definitely wasn't planned we were 1000% done.

Me too! I have a nearly 5 year old boy and a 14 month old boy and am 9 weeks pregnant also! It's gonna be hard work,haha!

Me! :) I'm around 10 weeks with my 3rd. We was NTNP and its definately the last baby, our house can't fit any more lol :D

Us too! We were NTNP and I'm 6.5 weeks and have been soooo nauseaous for the past week. Eugh! My eldest turns 10 next month and my dd is 6 so we're doing big gaps. This is definitely our last :)

I am, I have a 5 year old and a 14 month old! Both boys x

I am! I have an 8 year old son and a 7 year old daughter so there is a good gap between this one and my last child. This is also our last

Yes... here also. I have a 4-year old and an 18-month old.

We were undecided whether we wanted a 3rd. We'd been sort of NTNP (using OPK's to predict when NOT to dtd) and accepted the possibility that it 'could' happen, but after 8 months of 'successfully' avoiding pregnancy we'd just begun to assume our method worked. Until we got our bfp ;-)

I'm only 7 weeks in but I'm finding the nausea extremely hard to deal with this time around. I had it with both previous pregnancies, but now in the mornings I'm running around trying to get everyone up and my DS ready for school and stopping every 5 - 10 minutes to vomit into whatever I can reach in time, in between making sandwiches for DS's lunch and putting my DD back into her high chair, etc. Just barely having time to eat anything myself. I'm tired all the time but I work full time as well and am having trouble juggling the 24x7 nausea (because that's the WORST part of everything) in addition to the rest.

I am cautiously here I have a ds 5 and a dd 3 and im about 6 weeks I have a blood clot next to the sack think its called a hematoma and ive been really struggling with the 50/50 chance. ive got sickness and bleeding on and off and crampy achey tummy a bit like I have a tummy bug feeling pretty rubbish at the mo, struggling to get out of bed to take kids to scholl and work its rubbish im constantly on edge too....

I have two boys, they're 5 and 4. And we're pregnant with our third. OH is hoping for a girl this time around. I'll be happy with either as long as it's happy and healthy.

Meee. Although this one was planned it happened much quicker than anticipated! Hadn't even had a period from coming off the pill .... My 2 boys are 4 and 18 months x

I have 2 boys, aged 18 months and 3 1/4. I'm just over 8 weeks along with no.3.

My son is 3 and my DD is 17 months, I'm 9 weeks with #3. Smaller age gaps for us but we are DONE. SO done! Lol. I go back and forth with which gender I would prefer so I can't wait to find out.

I am expecting my third too! We were less careful one day this cycle and here we are! Very happy though :) we literally decided we wanted a third and 2 weeks later I'm pregnant. Nausea already started... Not fun. Congrats!!

We have 4 year old 14 month old and now 8.4 weeks

I'm similar to you! I have two boys- one three and the other one just turned one and I'm almost 5 weeks. This baby was v much planned though although we conceived so much faster this time! Took 6 months both times to conceive our boys and this baby we only tried once due to work etc and bam lol! Really excited but also feeling a bit nervous too about how life will be with three but we'll manage :)) v exciting congrats everyone and look forward to reading about how we're all doing through the pregnancy! Nice to have others in the same boat :))

Me! I have a just turned 2 year old, a 9 month old and I'm 6 weeks! 3 under 3!!

I'm pregnant with #3 and #4. I have two boys, one turns 3 in 3 weeks and one is 2. So yes, that will be 3 under 3 and 4 under 4. I'm a bit crazy but I love being surrounded by babies and all their energy (as exhausting as it is).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->