Anyone put on...

KX

Reaction score
the lbs over the festive period?

I have, I would like to lose 2 stone in the New Year and get back to how I used to look :cry:

Please tell me I aint the only fat friend you have :lol:

i wanna lose weight but i need 2 get into the habit of excercisin 2 tone 1st or ill have a big overhang :(

I have a big over hang-like a Kangaroo pouch :oops: In ever exercise so its my own fault :roll:

I bet I have!

Not checked but wanna start a diet on the 2nd January!

i dont usually eat that much. a meal a day and im stuffed but over xmas i have been having dinner at some ones house in the day then in the evening so i have eaten twice as much as normal. and i have been brought quality streets and roses so i am being a pig i can notice straight away i am putting it back on.
come the new yr and i will try and sort it out

r u still taking the slimming tablets? thinking bout trying them again :roll:

no i only used them for about 3 weeks all together they really really messed me up. i would go days even a week with out eating untill i had no energy to even get out of bed. i lost loads of weight though. kris had the rest of them and the weight has fell of him he was an XL now he is medium.

if i was to go on slimming pilss i would just have slimmers. i couldnt have the strong stuff me and you were using.

You look a lot slimmer now in ur recent photo's... loads slimmer :wink:

I measured my waist before shopping online in the Next sale, and according to their sizes, I'm a 16 hips, 14 bust, and 20 waist!!! I actually have no waist at all now!!! :shock: I was a 10/12 before I had Charlie!!!

But, I then went shopping in the Next shop and bought all size 14's, and they fit perfectly! :lol:

But as we're ttc number 3, I really don't care! It can all wait until after we stop having kids.

Oh i desperatly need to lose weight im like a monster, im so unhappy with myself!
I cringed when i looked at my photos yesterday :(
Im losing weight now before having anymore babies ('she says tucking into her bacon batch :( )
:lol:

I'm 2 stone heavier than I'd like to be and joining Slimming World in the New Year. Has anyone done this?

I'm only 5' 1", now weighing in at around 10.5 stone, dress 12-14.

Reckon I could lose it for my wedding in May?

Minxy a 12-14 is a good dress size! I have read a lot of success stories in magazines/papers about Slimming World. Good luck hun, not long til the wedding-how exciting :lol:

Ahhh the joys of eating for three!!! :lol:

They make me ravenous and then fill me up when I've only had a little bit. All my weight is going on bump and boobs, although it's not going to be long before my tummy sticks out more than my boobs! :lol:

I didn't check but my diet starts in the new year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->