Anyone ready to ttc but partner wants to wait?

cherrylips100

Reaction score
I am already excited to TTC but dh wants to wait at least a year, probably two. I know this is probably a good idea, as we already have two little babies and I should be healing after my csection but I am crazy broody.

Anyone else in the same boat!?

Me !
If it was up to me I would just try right away but bf wants to wait until our house is sorted . Which I suppose is sensible, but that's going to be at least a year ! :(

wow 3 month old twinnies! remember as you have only just had babies your hormones will be kinda out of whack! your OH is probably just wants to enjoy your new babies before having another, it must be hard work with two new borns! maybe you could both think of reasons for and against having another baby and have a good chat about them :flower:

me, i want to start soon and my husband wants to wait like 3 more years!

Wow, 3 month old twins and you're already ready? Kudos to you, mama! :haha:

I'm definitely not ready to start trying RIGHT NOW, I'm happy with the potential date we have set. I might be a little more broody once May/June gets here and think "Well, maybe I wouldn't mind if we started trying a year early..." but the rational part of my mind knows that we need to wait until May/June of next year.

wow 3 month old twinnies! remember as you have only just had babies your hormones will be kinda out of whack! your OH is probably just wants to enjoy your new babies before having another, it must be hard work with two new borns! maybe you could both think of reasons for and against having another baby and have a good chat about them :flower:

I know, you're probably right. I'll definitely be waiting as I know I'm just being crazy and if we had twins again it would be madness lol it would be interesting to see if there are dads out there wanting to TTC with reluctant mamas.

Yes - me! I've been ready for months, but husband is wanting to wait for good, sensible reasons, whereas I'm emotional and worried more about my possibly infertility again. Husband wants to wait until AT LEAST June this year, which I know isn't massively far away, but I wanted to start in September last year and every month I worry more and more it'll not happen again :(

I'm desperate to start trying but DH wants to wait until July when we move into our new house. Suppose it's sensible but so hard when you've been ready for years!!

Me! DH is being sensible and wants to wait until we buy a bigger house later this year. But I want to start now as it took us over a year to conceive last time.

DF actually asked me today when I wanted to have #2 and told me that he's really excited to start trying but he's worried that we won't be able complete our goals by the time we need to for when we want to start trying. :blush:

I think he worries too much and that we'll be able to reach our goals just fine in the year that we'll have. :haha:

I'm ready for number 2. Currently dh is not even sold on the idea of number 2!!!

Yep me, I have been waiting years for the OH and it is likely to be several more years too :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->