Anyone really early? 3w4d

Starlight32

Reaction score
Just found out I'm pregnant with our second!

I'm having cramping which I vaguely remember but it's been a bit over 2 years.

Anyone else getting /got cramping in early pregnancy?

Me!! I'm 3w6d and its already dragging soooo much :haha:

I'm beyond that point now obviously, but I had an early BFP at 8DPO and I definitely had cramping before and after. I actually tested that day because the cramps had me convinced I was pregnant. If I recall correctly I continued to have cramps on and off for the first several weeks.

Congratulations again!! :) I have cramping, feels like I’m about to come on!

Just found out I'm pregnant with our second!

I'm having cramping which I vaguely remember but it's been a bit over 2 years.

Anyone else getting /got cramping in early pregnancy?

I had cramping the few weeks of my pregnancy too and I kept crying to my husband that means it’s a chemical and I’m going to get my period. He kept reminding me that I had the same cramping with my previous pregnancies as well but I don’t remember!

I had AF-like cramping 10-14dpo to the point that I was pretty convinced I was out. Didn't test until AF was late at 14dpo (today!) and got a light-to-medium BFP. So I guess that makes me 4 weeks today! Still some cramping through today.

I definitely had cramps on and off through first tri with both pregnancies.

Starlight I've had cramps from ovulation right up until now, period was due yesterday and I was terrified it was going to come but thankfully nothing. They seemed to have eased a bit now but I think cramping is totally normal in first tri as your body has to stretch and grow :)

Congratulations! I'm 3 weeks and 4 days right now! I had cramping as well, and I never do, so it clued me in and switched my "POAS" addict side of me. Got my BFP at DPO 10! I wish you a healthy 9 months!

I'm 3wks and 7d I'll be 4wks tomorrow Ive been getting cramping too I got my faint BFP at 10dpo then a stronger line at 11dpo took a test yesterday and it was really dark I've also had slight back ache, my boobs feel heavy and feeling tired x

I hope its okay to join this thread

How do you guys get the pregnancy tracker on your feed and what site do you use to get it please x

Cramping is what made me test too!!

4 weeks today. Finally missing my period. This is going so slow. Getting hcg levels today with a blood draw.

Angela I'm 15 dpo today too 😀

Starlight amazing goodluck with the blood draw and hcg level check x

Well I contacted Drs today and my midwife has already been in touch Im being put through for an early reassurance scan obvs after 6 wk mark so we can hopefully hear a heartbeat Im hoping the scan will be after xmas but before new year we shall see though xx

How is everybody x

Well my latest test below I had to take it as contact hospital today and gave them the news I have my first scan on 28th Dec at 12pm, Ive also informed my Drs surgery and my midwife has alrwady been in touch she seems nice from speaking to her on the phone*

How is everybody else doing xx

Attachments

• 20171205_074448.jpg
    20171205_074448.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
Possible 3w4d here. Just got my blood drawn. Had a couple faint positives on FRER, but figured I'd just be done with the guessing game and have the labs done. I should know by tomorrow for sure.

Due date if pregnant is likely around 8/17/18.

Hi HelloJello! I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter!! (Born June 2016).

Still waiting on my blood draw results.

Good luck guys hope you both get good results x

Fingers crossed for the blood draw results :)

I've heard from a midwife but she asked me to contact her after Christmas to make booking appointment and 12-week scan, she seems lovely! Just counting down till our private scan now which is 2 weeks and 3 days away :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->