anyone recently had a stillborn and now TTC or NTNP

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by mummymarsh, Jun 6, 2011.

1. mummymarsh

mummymarsh NTNP with earth baby #2

hi - like the title say...

i gave birth t my stillborn litle boy almost 3 months agao and this is our fist proper cycle of NTNP...

anyone else similar??? i see lots of people with misscarriages but not many that little bit further on...

xxxx

2. BabyRuby11

BabyRuby11 Well-Known Member

Hi Mummymarsh

I am sorry for your loss. Hope you have been good? I miscarried at 21 weeks just 7 weeks ago and am hoping to start NTNP in a couple of weeks as am still bleeding but think its stopping.:hugs: xx

3. kiki04

kiki04 A girl can dream....

I lost Hadlee at 16w6d on May 26th. I havent had af yet but we are not preventing anything atm. :shrug:

:hugs: for your sweet Charlie :hugs:

4. mikaylasmommy

mikaylasmommy Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Although this isn't recent, I delivered my daughter who was stillborn at 35+3 weeks last May, and didn't start TTC again until February. Unfortunately, I just miscarried naturally earlier today :)cry:). Now I'm not sure if I even want to try any time soon, although DH wants to try immediately after we get the go-ahead from our doctor.

I wish you and your OH loads of baby dust.

5. anna_marie

anna_marie ttc after loss <3

I delivered my daughter at 40w+1d and she lived 48 mins after birth. I havn't had a normal cycle yet. My last cycle was induced by provera so hopefully I'll go back to normal. I got really sick during labor and had HELLP syndrome i'm hoping it didn't screw me up :( But we started trying the begining of April.

6. mummymarsh

mummymarsh NTNP with earth baby #2

anna_marie - i have read your stories :( good luck this time around..... keep us updated....

mikaylasmommy- :( iim so sorry... its so awful isnt it.... how far were you this time.... as if a mother doesnt go through enough heartache when she looses one baby let alone more... life is so cruel..... i hope things work out for you too, let us know how you get on...

kiki04 - hope AF arrives soon so you can concentrate on get your cycles back to normaal... ooooor that you fall before af arrives...

babyruby11 - after charlie i bleed for about 2 weeks then had a week or so off then af arrived...... xxxx

7. kgriffin

kgriffin Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for all of your losses,

My DH had a still birth the day before his baby boy was due, (before I met him) this was 4 years ago and we just started ttc 3 months ago,

I was ready before, but I could tell he wasnt. I sometimes find it difficult to talk to him about the recent very early m/c I had, because I can only imagine how hard it would have been for him to go through that..

Good luck to all of you <3