Anyone seen mist?!?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by princess_vix, Oct 26, 2008.

1. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

Still crying now from the end! reccomend you see it...amazing film!

:hug:

2. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

is that one of Kings films? He scares me I wont watch any after seeing red rose

3. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

Yes it is...no really it's quite good...bit silly in places but then an aqmazing film very very sad you'll need tissues!

4. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

Is there any scary parts that might make me jump and pee myself? *Yes its happend many time*

If not then I'll send DH out to rent it!!

5. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

Ermm not particulary..not to bad...my mums awful at jumpy bits to and covers eyes but there was no covering eyes..I think it's okay for that!!

x

6. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

AWESOME Dh is going to go rent it now...after he looked at me and said "Are you sure I wont be cleaning the couch tomorrow"

7. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

HAHAH :p crazii fool...i'm sure you'll be fine...just laugh at the really crazy women on it who goes mad and gets cans thrown at her head...Lemme know what you think when u have watched!!

8. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I've seen it. The ending was sad. I would be gutted if I was him at the end :( Although there is no way I could do what he did anyway

9. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

Agreed, what a film.

My OH loves these kind of movies and I just watched it to keep him happy, but it was really good.

The ending!!!!!!!!! What can I say?!?!?!?!?!!?! TERRIBLE!!!!

Definitely recommended!

10. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Do you mean Rose Red :rofl: that is amazing its on for hrs we have that on dvd its fantastic ..

Is mist the one with flying creature things in it ??

Girls you will like mirrors if your into horrors as this is really good

there is one that i suggest to everyone its fantastic its new and very scary and i mean scary its a jump and hide under pillow,blanket, or even dh LOL

I cant remember the name but as soon as dh comes home from work i will ask him ok guys :hug:

p.s) If your into really funny films then go and see (Step Brothers ) me and dh pissed our selfs laughing

Edited ... the name of that really scarey film is called 100 feet

11. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

Yes it's the one with the flying creatures!!! pretty creepy!