Anyone seen this?

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Mamas and Papas new car seat that doesn't have a harness? I'm confused by it :wacko:

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-cybex-pallas-slate/119453900/type-i/

It has a protection pillow/pad in front of the baby instead of the harness - i presume on the belly area....i actually like the idea of it as our LO hates being strapped in.

How good it is is another question.

xx

i do not like the idea of that one little bit :(

xxx

I think it looks a little like the harnesses on fairground rides.. I just can't get my head around it.

Its very wierd, I get the point and great if your LO doesnt like being strapped in but I don't know if I would trust it, but it must have passed all safety tests, take care :hugs: xx

i think its a fab idea but i dont think i would trust it ?

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Looks like a very durable product. Wouldn't mind using this, althought it does look pricey too.

heres how it works

https://www.kiddies24.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=11460

i like the idea, but i too don't think i could trust it x

as far as i can see i still does have a harness like any other baby seat, the seatbelt threads through the middle of the seat xx

i want one might pop in the shop and ask them to show me how it works in person

hmm not sure looks ok, sounds good id need to see it in person to see if it warrants the £160 pricetag x

Very strange - it looks like a rollercoaster ride!:wacko:

I like the idea...if it had a normal harness as well..I think it would offer just that little bit more protection.

As is, it looks like it would really smash the baby's face, doesn't it?

wish they had that here! Kathryn hates being strapped in, and cries many a car ride struggling against the straps. She would like this so much better. She's very squirmy and ends up with one strap digging into her neck and one slipped off her shoulder (don't know how she does it EVERY time, we keep the straps tight!), so this would be a great solution for her. Would like to see how it rates in the crash tests and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->